Chapter 1: It started with a blown up lab, and a helicopter ride~!

It was done, the lab that had created him was now destroyed....fire roared all over where the lab used to stand.... that was when he noticed a helicopter fly down and land...there out walked a man....in an orange suit.....with a smug face...

" who are you?" mewtwo said turning around 

" ah your mewtwo~! I've heard so much about you~!....my name's Giovanni.........why don't you come and join me....at team rocket~? hm?".....Giovanni said

" i do not need....YOUR help~!" mewtwo said

" A wild fire burns down everything in it's path ~! If, it is not tamed....." Giovanni said

"......." mewtwo said and

 thus the story begins....as mewtwo was escorted on a helicopter and flown to team rocket's base.....

the base was all new to him when he arrived,well everything was he had never seen some many different creatures in his life before, given he had just woke up..... many nurses and doctors ran down halls checking on both people and pokemon....

soliders being trained to fight,.....

all of it...was a wonder to him....it was all so new..... something flashed by mewtwo's eyes....and that was a young boy standing by another man talking, by a water fountain, which would appeared to be their break..... the boy took most of his interest....he wasn't a child , yet he wasn't an adult either.... he appeared to be around the age of no less than 14, and no higher than 17, however he was far away so mewtwo really couldn't tell....

" that's gary oak....." a voice said  which caused mewtwo to snap out of his trance....his head spun to see it came from giovanni.....

" he comes by here, his grandpa is a pokemon researcher.....most times he talks to his cousin james......" Giovanni said again....

this caused mewtwo to turn and get a better look at the boy...teen he really wasn't sure what his age was.... the man next to gary....had purple hair with green eyes....and pale skin....

" and so grandpa....busy again with this amazing tech he found....seriously i can wait till i can live with you~!" gary said to james

" hey~! look i get man~! the man's old and all, but he a good person ya know~!" james said

" yeah i know....he just always interested in ash....." gary said

( ash? who in the world is ash~?" mewtwo asked him self....

for some reason he kinda liked that name.....