Prologue

3rd Person POV

The others remained there as Richie was transmitted into a trance. They all stared in shock and didn't move a muscle. Before anybody else had the chance to do anything Eddie came racing into the cave and took one glimpse at the scene before him.

He grasped the staff in his hand and ran full speed toward the immense spider, PennyWise.

"Leave him alone you fuckhead!" He shrieked and threw the staff down its throat making it tumble back and collapse into a humongous rock spire pointing out from the caves' floor.

Eddie let out a light smirk before dashing over to Riche. He stooped down over him swaying his shoulders.

"Richie! Richie! Come on wake up!" Eddie shook his shoulders one more time before Richie became attentive. Eddie let out a tender smile before piping up.

"Richie! I think-" He peeped over his shoulder. "I think I got it!" He peered back. "Richie I killed it! I actually killed it! ...Richie I-" Eddie was cut off by a quick searing agony in his side.

Eddie shakily glanced down. He started panicking when he saw the limb from PennyWises' current form jabbed into his side.

Richie started panicking as well. He looked at Eddie in the eye. "Richie...-" Eddie's light figure was suddenly pulled straight up off the ground and hauled into a small cavern that was cut out from the fundamental area of the cavern.

"EDDIE!" Richie rolled over onto his knees, stood up and bolted after Eddie. The others followed hollering out Eddie's name for any response.

Richie made it to the cave and immediately stooped down next to Eddie and perched him up, tears rolling down his face. "No- no you're gonna be okay Eddie-" Richie started but choked on his words, he placed his palms on Eddie's shoulders.

"Richie i-i need to tell you something..." Eddie trailed off looking Richie in the eye. "Y-yeah?" Richie asked hands still aligned on Eddie's shoulders. "I fucked your mum..." Eddie said coughing out some blood. It's was by this time that the other Losers entered the cavern.

Richie let out a light-hearted smile. Before long they all felt the rock above and below them shaking. They all looked to the entrance. "Fuck! It's gonna get in!" Bev shouted above the noise of falling and shattering rock.

"How do we stop this fucking thing!?" Bev shouted again.
Eddie coughed. " I remember... when I had my hands... around its neck... it felt so weak..." Eddie practically choked the sentence out, blood poured from his mouth as well.

Richie looked back to Eddie from the gigantic monster trying to dig through the cave entrance to them and frowned. "Come out! Come out! And play with me!" The monster repeated grinning, all teeth bared. "Guys over here!" Ben stood in front of a tunnel he quickly called over his shoulder, he urged the others over.

Bev ran over first and in through the tunnel, the others followed, Richie had a tight and helpful grip on Eddie and helped him through the tunnel.

Richie watched the others listening to what they were going to do. "We should lead it into the smaller cavern that way its form will have to shrink enough for us to kill it." Bev whispered-shouted. "A-and then we'll b-b-be able to k-kill i-it," Bill responded in the same manner.

The others agreed to the plan while Richie stayed by Eddie's side. The others took one glance towards the monster digging into the cave before running full speed to the other cavern.

But then they were stopped by PennyWise jumping in front of the cavern entrance. "Where were you going? You'd really think I'd let you do that?" PennyWise advanced a couple of steps toward the Bev, Ben, Bill, Mike and Stan.

They all looked terrified before suddenly Bev took a step toward PennyWise. "You're just a clown!" She screamed. "Me just a clown? I am the leader of all realms!" PennyWise grimaced. "No... You're just a clown!" Mike shouted back. PennyWise slipped past them making steps back at a time as the Losers shouted more insults until the clown was cowering against one of the stone spires.

"I... am...the leader... of all realms..." PennyWise hissed. Richie walked over. He kicked a brutal foot at the small cowering monster. "You're.Just.A.Clown." Richie snarked, and moved back to let Mike handle the rest from here on.

Mike reached a hand down before yanking it back from the snapping jaws of the extremely weakened clown. Mike waited for PennyWise to back down weakly and then reached his hand out slowly pushed it through the clown's chest to pull out and reveal a black beating heart.

They stared at it momentarily before watching as the deadlights slowly starting floating into the heart. Mike watched as it dissolved in his hand before fixing his gaze on the once alive body of PennyWise to a black, stone engraved figure.

Richie suddenly perked his head up and glanced around before running over to Eddie, the others following.

Richie stopped beside Eddie and crouched down in a swift movement. Richie stopped dead when he saw an Eddie not moving. He felt a few tears roll down his cheeks and engulfed Eddie's corpse in a hug. "Eddie- please don't do this to me!" Richie cried tightening his grip on Eddie's dead corpse.

Richie cried harder as the moments ticked by. He let himself calm down and before long he realized Eddie was still breathing. Richie pulled himself away enough from Eddie to take in the boy, Richie then saw Eddie's chest slowly rising and falling.

Richie let a few more tears roll down his face. In all the crying he didn't even realize the others yelling at him telling him they needed to go. "Guys! He's still breathing!" Richie yelled about the crackling and echoes of rocks slowly falling down. 

The others soon saw the faint rise and fall of Eddie's chest. Bev helped Richie pick up and carry Eddie out of the crumbling and falling apart cavern.

////
Edits edits edits. Alright anyway hope you guys are enjoying this so far, anyway cya!