Chapter 3

~Levi's P.o.v ~

I was on my way home or the place I'm staying for who knows how long.
I'm at my third foster home this month. It's nice here but if I get to attached like when I was younger it would just break my heart to leave again. " Hi Kutchel I'm home." She looked up at me and smiled. "Welcome back, how was school?" I sighed, why did she have to be so nice and caring? "It was okay, I saw a new boy sitting under the cherry tree." We had a small conversation before I left to go to my room.

She called for me saying dinner was ready, so I went to the kitchen and sat down facing her. She has been cooking something really good which is bad, bad news is coming." Levi I haven't had enough money to pay rent so-" I cut her of this is going to be her saying sorry but you cost money I'm kicking you out. "I'll go pack my bag.." I stod up and walked to my room but when I got there she grabbed my arm. "No that's not what I was going to say." She smiled at me again. "I'm just saying I'm going to work more so I'll be home late sometimes."

I didn't understand every single foster home I've been at was just waiting for a reason to throw me out. Why wouldn't she? I looked at her a bit confused but then just nodded. "Come eat with me please?" I nodded again. We sat down and everything felt okay. Maybe she wants me here. "Are you still going to work at the salon?" She looked at me and her face told me she was sad. "Not as much I'm going to work at a restaurant instead they pay better.." I felt bad? I know how much she loves it at the salon so I was sad to but I didn't show it.

~flashback ~

I walked into the kitchen seeing my dad in the corner of my eye. I tried to escape but I couldn't, he had grabbed my arm tightly holding it, I felt eyery punch and kick on my body, but I didn't cry, I didn't complain and I didn't show fear.

"You're a disgrace just like your mother," when he said that I couldn't keep in the tears, as I felt one roll down my cheek. He slapped me hard across the face and lifted me up by the hair. "What did I say about crying!" He yelled in my face and kicked me in the stomach. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SHOWING EMOTIONS?!" He yelled in my ear as I tried my best not to cry. "Emotions... Are... Weakness" I answered him looking him in the eye with no emotion at all.

He eventually let go of me and stopped hurting me, I didn't cry, I didn't complain and I didn't show any fear when he left me beaten up on the floor.

~end of flashback ~

It wasn't until I was ten that I manged to not cry a single tear when he beat me up. When I was thirteen I was put in my first foster home, now I'm soon sixteen. I've been in more foster homes than I can count. I've stayed with Kutchel the longest, I like it here i want to stay.

I went to sleep and Kutchel came in kissing my forehead. I wanted to smile, but I didn't o just said goodnight to her and closed my eyes. I heard her sigh and walk out of my room.

~Eren's P.o.v ~

I was going to cut my hair today but the nice lady that did it last time wasn't here. I asked for her but they said she quit because of economic problems. I got my hair cut but this man wasn't as nice he didn't even say a word to me.

When I got home i went upstairs to clean my room, or putting everything on the floor in a random drawer. Sounds good enough to me. I sighed and layed down in my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I put one some music and hummed to the song.

Suddenly, I got interrupted by a knock on the door. I said a simple "Come in," in my mother walked into the room. "Eren, your dad's funeral is going to be this weekend," she said. I just nodded. I didn't want to go but I had to, I missed my dad but I don't have any good memories with him.

I ate dinner with my mom and we talked a little, but I still think she's a bit uncomfortable or confused about me being a boy because she doesn't really know what to say or how she should treat me. But I'm just happy she accepts me. I smiled and looked up at her. She smiled back and then we cleaned up together.

~OOP hellooo another short chapter just 800 words anyway vote, comment, follow and read my apocalypse one if you like musicals or just blood and zombies ~