New Start

( I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone that has read my story. The story is pretty old but it's so cool to see people enjoying it :) )

You were walking around the streets bored out of your mind, You where so disappointed in your quirk which was blood Lust.

( Present mic: BLOOD LUST! A quirk that's vary dangerous! You can take blood and make it into anything, you can also control blood so you could suck the blood out of someone and kill them. But if you want to stay alive you half to drink human blood every week or so )

You wanted to become a hero so bad but they wouldn't allow you. You could never get full control of your quirk which made it incredibly risky to use it by others.

Both of your parents where amazing heroes but they never cared about you that much.

"Hahaha I'm always here to help," You heard a familiar voice say. You looked up to see 'Hot Heart', a popular hero. He was know for being very kind but he always made fun of you.

"Hey Hot Heart," You said with a fake smile.

"HELLO there shortie," he hollered; you just rolled your eyes and turned around.

"BLOOD TOWER!" You shouted, creating a tower of blood that sent you flying into the air. You landed on a roof and jumped around not knowing what to do.

"SHORTIE!" you heard Hot Heart shout and turned around.

"Go away Hot Heart," you said coldly with your back facing him.

"Hey I'm sorry okay... they're still not allowing you to become a hero huh?" he asked; that hurt a lot. Even though he knew you could never become one he still asked.

"You know I'll never be one so why ask," You turned around and shouted at him. His eyes widened at your sudden outburst.

"What's going on with you?" he asked while backing away.

" IF I CANT BECOME A HERO THEN I'LL KILL THEM ALL!" You screamed, sucking all the blood from his body. He fell to he floor, his warm skin turned cold, his black hair faded to gray, his once orange eyes turned white.

"Shit! What the fuck was I thinking?" you shout falling to your knees. He may have been annoying but he didn't deserve this.

I have nobody... the only thing I can do is run.

After hours of running, jumping and climbing all over the town you stopped in a dark alley.

You couldn't go back now... there were cameras everywhere they would know it was you.

You looked at your hands, they where covered in blood, shit I didn't drink any blood recently that's why I snapped! You licked it off your hands and face.

"So you're not a hero," you heard a dry voice say, you froze.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" you reply.

Sniff

"Tomura Shigaraki that's your name.. right," you smirked.

"And how did you find that out," a man in a black hoodie said, walking out of the shadows. He took the hood off his face to reveal a large hand placed on it, obscuring most of his facial features. Only his vermillion eyes seemed to shine from the mess of light blue hair.

"My quirk lets me manipulate blood so I can identify people by smelling their blood. And apparently your real name is Shimura Tenko," you said, stuffing your bloody hands into your pockets.

"You know there is something else you can become," Shigaraki said walking up to you, and choosing to ignore the statement you made of his real name. "You can join me and kill ALL the heroes who put you down...We don't care if you need blood your quirk could come in handy."

You looked at him blankly. That was the first time someone's ever said anything nice about your quirk.

"Sounds fun," you smirked slightly. "Lead the way."

"Just follow me," Shigaraki said turning around and walking into the darkness. You ran to catch up with him. He seemed like an okay dude but...Should I really become a villain?

"Don't worry there's another girl in the group she also has a blood related quirk, she can give you the blood that you need," Shigaraki said

"Your quirk's unique... you can make anything or anyone dust," You said

"Yeah but it gets annoying, I can't touch anything with all five fingers," he complained.

"What's your name?"

I smiled. "Y/n L/n."

He stopped suddenly and pointed at a door.

"Well, y/n. Welcome to the League of Villain's base," he said in a proud tone.

"Who's that?" a guy with black hair and purple stitched skin said, scanning your body.

"Don't ask me, ask her," Shigaraki retorted, walking towards the bar.

You had never met or even seen villains until now. One had a purple smoke that seemed to be his body.

Another was the girl Shigaraki had mentioned, she looked at you like you were her dinner.

There was a guy with a mask who looked like a magician.

Then someone with shades and brown hair.

A teenage mutant Ninja turtle looking ass lizard.

A guy with half black and half gray suit.

And then the guy with stitches.

Sniff

"Kurogiri, Toga, Compress, Magne, Spinner, Twice and Dabi," you muttered; they all looked confused yet impressed.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Spinner asked.

"My quirk's blood lust, I can control blood and identify people by their blood's scent," you replied lazily taking your hands out of your pockets.

"Are you sure she isn't a hero?" Toga asked Shigaraki.

He smiled.

"I saw her kill a hero just hours ago, don't worry," Shigaraki laughed maniacally as he sipped on ginger ale with a straw through the hand on his face.

You're now a villain.

903 words