Heroes and Bad Guys?- Chapter 3

Time skip, same day:

"Kai?" You said. He hummed in response, letting you know he's listening. He is sitting on a couch, looking on his phone. 

"Well, ummm..." You started, thinking how to say it to him...since you also did something he wouldn't like. "Spill it out." Overhaul said as he looked at you. 

You fiddled your fingers. "...Are you a bad guy?" You asked nervously. He raised his eyebrow. "No. What makes you think that?" Overhaul responded. "W-well...On the TV...The news...about criminals and uh...about heroes..." You said. He slightly frowned. You breathed in and continued: "They said that heroes save people and the pro hero, All Might. They didn't say anything about Shie Hassaikai, but...about criminals and it seemed like they also meant our Yakuza now I think about it..." You said and averted your eyes from his. You looked at the ground.

"What did I say about watching that crap? They are talking nonsense. Heroes, villians...all of them...They are sick and they need a cure. Our Yakuza is the cure." Overhaul said. As soon as he started talking, you looked up. 

"Y-yes...But heroes save people right? Isn't that...good?" You responded. He sighed and reached his hand out to you, grabbing gently but firmly on yours, pulling you towards himself. He picked you up and made you sit next to him on the couch.

"Quirks, they need to disappear. Without quirks, our Shie Hassaikai will get their glory back. Heroes are fake. We ain't heroes or villians. We are their cure. Do you understand?" Overhaul said. You thought for a few seconds and then slowly nodded your head.

"Don't think about those things. You just need to follow me, that way you'll definitely go on the right path. You have to stay with me and listen to what I say to you." Overhaul said. You nodded. "'Cause Kai knows best?" You asked, leaning a little towards him while smiling.

"Yes, indeed." Overhaul replied.

You two suddenly heard knocking on the door and a familiar voice. "It's me, Kurono. Can I come in?" Hari Kurono, Chronostasis said. "Yes." Overhaul replied. The door opened, revealing Kurono.

"We have seen heroes watching us, they seem up to something." Kurono said as he sat down in the couch infront of you two. Kurono ignored your presence since he knows Overhaul is clearly sensitive to people other than himself interacting with you or touching you, especially men. Overhaul trusts Kurono and Joi Irinaka (Mimic) very much, but even so...he doesn't let you close to them.

"I knew it...They saw her. But we are prepaired." Overhaul responded. "Yes...But they also saw..." Kurono said and stopped mid-sentence. Overhaul knew he meant you. "I know, don't worry. I won't let them take away what I love." Overhaul replied. 

You didn't understand what they are talking about, but didn't ask about it, since you knew they wouldn't say it anyway.

"Shigaraki called too." Kurono said and told him more things. 

"Well, we'll talk later, okay?" Kurono said as he stood up. Overhaul nodded. Kurono left the room.

Overhaul looked at you.

"What would you do if a stranger showed you candy?" Overhaul asked. He would sometimes ask you questions like this, testing you. "Run!" You shouted. "What would you do if a stranger shows you animals?" Overhaul asked. "I would run away, but I actually would want to pet them." You responded. "Who do you belong to?" Overhaul asked. "You!" You responded and giggled. "Very well. Last question...Would you ever leave me?" Overhaul said. "Never, never!" You replied. He chuckled.