"I hate heroes"- Chapter 11

(Author's Note: I know that the OST from above is from the anime 'Owari No Seraph'/ 'Seraph Of The end' (you can listen to it while you're reading if you want), I love that anime! I hope season three comes soon. I'll soon post fanfictions about that anime too.) 

Flashback:

You are laying in your bed, Overhaul gave you a 'goodnight' kiss/ peck on your lips.

Before Overhaul could walk away, you grabbed his sleeve and tugged gently on it. Overhaul turned around to look at you.

"Kai...About heroes..." You started. You let go of his sleeve. "Heroes...What again?" Overhaul said, you could hear him saying 'heroes' with disgust.

"Are heroes bad?" You asked. "...They are pretending to be 'heroes'. They think they can save people with their quirks. They are sick and filthy." Overhaul responded.

"Those heroes from a few days ago..." You said, thinking about Midoriya and Togata. "...Why do they want to take me away from you?" You asked.

"Because they're monsters who want me to go to jail and they want to give you to a foster family." Overhaul said.

"But I love you and want to stay with you! You are my only family." You said. "They don't care about that." Overhaul responded.

"Then...If they really want to do that...I hate heroes!" You said. Overhaul smiled at you. "Yes, I hate them too..." Overhaul responded.

Flashback end

You jumped out Togata's arms and ran to Overhaul. You hide behind him.

"(y/n)-Chan!" Togata shouted surprised.

'(y/n)-Chan loves him too. Chisaki really loves (y/n)-Chan. (y/n)-Chan is wearing a fancy dress while Eri-Chan is only wearing that.- I noticed that when I first saw them and now too. (y/n)-Chan wants to stay with him...Even so, Chisaki is going to and must get arrested and I have to take (y/n)-Chan from him...' Togata thought.

You were trembling. "(y/n)-Chan, I'm a hero. I want to save you and Eri-Chan. He is using and abusing Eri-Chan." Togata said.

"Don't talk crap to her." Overhaul said angrily. "K-Kai is my brother...I'm not l-leaving him!" You shouted. Togata flinched.

"I-if heroes want to s-separate families like th-this...Then...I hate heroes!" You shouted. Togata looked shocked as he heard you say that.

"See? (y/n) is mine...She knows that." Overhaul said. You swallowed. "You're such a good girl...(y/n)." Overhaul said.

You grabbed onto Overhaul's jacket. "Eri, come back. You should take example from (y/n), (y/n) is perfect, obedient. Eri, you're a curse. People die because of you." Overhaul said.

"A 'curse'?- How can you say something like that about your own daughter?!" Togata said. " 'Daughter'? Oh, that's what I told you, right? I don't have any children. But (y/n) really is my younger sister." Overhaul said.

Overhaul used his quirk, disassembling the ground, attacking Togata. Togata dodged and lifted Eri above his head, protecting her.

"He didn't care that Eri was here." Togata thought outloud. "Yeah, it wouldn't have been an impediment even if she broke." Overhaul said. You stepped a little backwards, away from Overhaul, giving Overhaul more space.

Overhaul attacked Togata again. "If I put her back right away, I can revive her." Overhaul said.

Overhaul and Togata are fighting. You're scared. "St-stop..." You mumbled, though they didn't hear you. You are crying.

"What'll you do if Eri gets injured? Under these conditions, I'm the only one who can heal her. I've sealed your escape. You won't be able to run away using Permeation if you're holding Eri. Are you going to fight me? Mr.Student. Also, you'll regret touching (y/n)." Overhaul said.

Kurono woke up again. He pointed his gun at Togata who's holding Eri.

Flashback:

Overhaul came back to his hideout/house from a fight. He was injured. He was panting a little. 

You perked up by hearing a key in the keyhole and the door opening. Your happy face was soon replaced by a scared and worried one as you saw your brother, injured, blood dripping from a wound on his head, holding his arm in pain.

"Kai!" You shouted and ran up to him. Your eyes filled up with tears. "Hey, hush, don't cry. I'm fine." Overhaul said. "You're not fine at all!" You shouted. You started crying pretty loud. "(y/n), hey, hey, stop crying. I'm fine, I'll bandage my wounds and it'll be better in no time." Overhaul said. 

You sniffed and looked at him. "I-I don't want to see y-you hu-hurt. I-I do-don't want y-you ge-getting hurt!" You said between hiccups.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)." Overhaul said and gently hugged you, only one of his arm wrapped around you though, because the other hurt pretty much. 

You sobbed. "Pr-promise me...you-...that y-you'll n-never get hurt again!" You shouted. Overhaul sighed. "I'm afraid I can't promise that..." Overhaul said. You looked at him. "But I'll try not to, okay?" Overhaul said. You nodded and buried your face into his jacket again.

Flashback end:

Togata was very beaten up and he even lost his quirk. 

"Kai! I don't want you to get hurt! Stop!" You shouted. 

Overhaul ignored you, he focused on Togata who tried to attack him again. You sobbed. 

Togata ran up to you two, he reached his arm out to you, but Overhaul kicked him away. "Don't touch her!" He shouted angrily at Togata. 

Suddenly one of the walls broke...You saw a familiar...green haired hero (Midoriya)...