Quirk- Chapter 5

Time skip, same day:

"Stay here, okay? I have to attend a meeting in an other room." Overhaul said to you. You nodded eagerly. "Good girl." Overhaul said and stroked your cheek.  You responded with a smile.

Overhaul, Kurono and Mimic left, leaving you alone in your room. You played with your toys, but soon felt need of Overhaul's affection. You wanted to play with him or atleast relax by his side.

You soon got a weird feeling in your hands. You tried to ignore it, but couldn't. You wanted to tell Overhaul about it.

Meanwhile by Overhaul:

"I was made to walk in circles underground for 30 minutes. I feel like I've become an ant! What's up with a yakuza's house, anyway?" Shigaraki complained/ said. "We don't know who's watching or from where, nor do we know what our guests are thinking. A number of underground routes lead here. This reception room is also one of our hidden underground rooms." Overhaul responded.

Back by you:

'What if Kai gets mad?' You thought. You sighed and looked at your hands. 'He won't, right? He might just tell me to leave. And his guests are probably just his friends, he won't mind them seeing me, right?' You thought.

You decided to go and call Overhaul. You walked and finally found the room he said he was going to have the meeting in. "First, we won't put ourselves under you." You heard Shigaraki say from behind the door when you put your ear against it. You assumed it was a guest, since you didn't recognize his voice.

"We'll move however we want." The man from before, Shigaraki continued until you opened the door. "Kai?" You said. Suddenly all eyes were on you, Overhaul, Shigaraki, Mimic and Kurono.

Overhaul frowned a little, he clearly didn't want you to be here on this moment. "I'm busy now, leave." Overhaul said. "Who's that? It isn't that girl, right?" Shigaraki asked Overhaul. "It's not her." Overhaul replied before looking back to you.

"U-umm, I wanted to say-" You started. "Not now." Overhaul responded. You gulped, nodded and left. You sighed in relief as you closed the door. 'I shouldn't have done that...' You thought.

Overhaul looked at Shigaraki, waiting for him to continue. Shigaraki continued what he was saying.

You were walking back to your room. You jumped on your bed and stared at the ceiling.

Time skip, same day:

Overhaul was done with the meeting and got to your room. He knocked on the door. "It's me." He said. "Oh Kai! Come in!" You replied.

He opened the door and came to sit next to you on your bed. "...I told you to stay here. Why did you come? He wasn't supposed to see you." Overhaul said. "I'm sorry..." You replied. "You still do it, that way your apologize doesn't hold any weight. Anyway, what did you want to say?" Overhaul replied.

You hesitated. 'He wants quirks to disappear and now I think I'm getting one...What if he doesn't like it...?!' You thought. "Well?" Overhaul said, waiting for you to speak up.

You explained it to him. He looked surprised. You started crying when he didn't say anything. "Hey, don't cry. What's wrong?" Overhaul said. "Y-you said quirks s-should di-disappear and now I...I..." You said between sobs.

Overhaul sighed. "I didn't mean it like that...I mean, I wouldn't mind you getting a quirk. It wouldn't change anything, my love for you can't be changed by a quirk, person or anything else." Overhaul said, wrapping his hand around your waist, pulling you closer to himself.

You smiled. "So, can I help now in the yakuza?" You said excited. "...Maybe..." Overhaul replied, but clearly didn't like the idea. "Do you have any idea what your quirk is? Plus, we don't know for sure whether it really is a quirk or not." Overhaul said.

"Uhhhh...no?" You replied. "Okay, come with me." Overhaul said while standing up. You hopped off your bed and grabbed onto his hand.

You walked with him to a room which you've actually never seen before. It was a doctor-like room. You remember Eri getting in here, but you weren't allowed to go in.

Overhaul picked you up and made you sit in a chair with straps to bind someone to it. (The room on the picture above.) "I have to take some blood, it'll sting a little." Overhaul said, he cleaned your arm with alcohol and grabbed a needle. You stopped his hand and shaked your head: 'No'.

"Come on, (y/n). You're a strong girl. We need to find out your quirk." Overhaul said. You puffed your cheeks and tightened the grip on his hand. "Come on, princess. Do you want to go shop after this?- Or eat at a restaurant? We'll only go if you let me quickly do this." Overhaul said.

"No." You whined. "Or I'll have to force you." Overhaul said, making you shiver a little. "No, or I will never talk to you again!" You shouted.

"Really?" Overhaul asked. "Yeah!" You responded. "I don't believe you. Well, are you going to listen or not? I'm getting impatiently, (y/n)." Overhaul said.

You tried to distract him by talking about random things.

"I'll give you one last chance." Overhaul said. He was scaring you with his intimidating glance. "...Fine..." You mumbled. You let go of his hand. You squeezed the armrest. You hissed a little as the needle pierced through your skin. It was just like Overhaul said, it hurt a little at first, but then the pain went over quickly.

He took some blood from you. You looked at the little glass bottle with your blood. He cleaned the little wound and put a band-aid on it. "You were right. It only hurt at the beginning." You said. "Well yeah, you made a fuss out of something this simple." Overhaul said. "We ARE shopping today, because I let you take some blood." You said. "Of course." Overhaul responded.

You went to your room and Overhaul checked the blood.

Three days later:

Overhaul was surprised that he also could make the Quirk-Destroying drug bullets he makes of Eri's blood. He needs to make one to see if it really works.

"Are you a vampire or something?" You said and sighed as Overhaul told you he was going to take some of your blood. "A few days ago you took some. You found out what my quirk is, so why do you need more?" You said/asked. "I have to do one more thing." Overhaul responded. "And what's that?" You asked.

Overhaul looked at you. "You sometimes ask too much questions. Stop that." Overhaul said. "But I have the right to do that, since it's about-" You got cut off by a slightly stern glance from Overhaul. You looked away.

After he took your blood he made a bullet and tested it on a person. It worked very good.

Time skip, same day:

' "Eri said you hurt her...and use her quirk." "That's not nice, Kai! You are very nice to me, so why so mean to her? She didn't do anything wrong."  ' Overhaul thought about what you said. He also thought about what kind of pain Eri gets. Overhaul needs to make a lot of bullets, so they use a lot of blood of Eri. When Eri almost dies, Overhaul heals her and they use her blood (and her cells) again. It's painful for Eri. Overhaul doesn't care about Eri, he doesn't care about the pain she feels. But Overhaul loves you.

Overhaul doesn't want you to get hurt. He doesn't want you to feel any pain. He sighed. "What's wrong?" Kurono asked. Mimic looked at them. Since Overhaul trusts them, he told them about it.

"I don't want her to get hurt." Overhaul said. "It's your own choice. Eri's blood is enough." Kurono said. Mimic nodded.

"When are they coming?" Overhaul asked, changing the subject. "Himiko Toga and Twice?- They are coming today." Kurono replied. "The heroes will soon attack." Mimic said. "I know." Overhaul responded.