零, Creation of the 5 Empires

Long ago the 5 Empires had ruled and set balance to the world of shinobi along with two royal families, the Otsutsuki and the imperial Tenjin family.

The 5 empires had particular element which its people will soon inherit. These elements are from the order of the kami from the heavens.

The 5 empires were Chikyu, Kaen, Kaze, Mizu and Raiko. These 5 empires have element given by each kami and most likely a role and duty.

For example chikyu teikoku, its people will only possess Earth power and they must tend to the nature always and protect ancient sites by sealing them with their earth powers.

Next is the Kaen Teikoku, with people possessing fire powers. They are bound to punish the criminals by fire and known to be the frontline defense if war might arouse.

Kaze teikoku is an empire with wind users. They are bound set balance and set peace upon the rage of the wind spirits by uniting with them so they live in a floating island above the clouds.

Mizu teikoku live in the ice or coldest parts of the shinobi world. These water user nation are bound to set peace on the raging currents of the water and were known as masters of purification power.

Lastly Raiko teikoku, they are one of the strongest among the 5 Empires as they are the ones who bring the end of the criminals and end the never-ending war by sending the great lightning from the sky.

But one empire stood out the strongest. It was the Soshi teikoku. The empire was known for all elements including the rare ones such as ice, life, light and healing.

But there was one great gift that Amaterasu has brought to mankind, it was known as the Genso Engai. An orb which allows its bearer to possess all elements.

But the past bearers of the Genso Engai have died due to overuse of the power so amaterasu took the orb and waited for a one human that is worthy of the power.

And her prophecy of a human born with strength and knowledge became true. The Soshi teikoku's empress gave birth to the 1st and youngest imperial princess who was named Hatsumi Tenjin.

Amaterasu gave the Genso Engai to her only to be awakened at the of 13 which was the rarest age since the past users only awakened it at 20 or 30 above.

And now let's jump imto Hatsumi's story of how she became one of the greatest Shujins during the era of the 5 Empires.