三, Shujin Senshi

- 16 years later -

“Hiyaaaaaa!” Hatsumi yelled as she used her strength to chop off all wooden dummies in one go.

Her father watched proudly as his daughter is growing up like a warrior. As she finished studying politics, music and any other talents an imperial member must achieve which she was very good with it.

He watched as his daughter fights a samurai general who serve as her teacher so she could fight one day with a wooden sword.

“Be more fierceful, imperial princess.” The general instructed her. “Think of me as your enemy. Strike me with your might.”

Hatsumi focused all of her strength, given to her by hachiman. Suddenly a dragon like symbol appeared behind her, tsukitetsu noticed it and was amazed.

She struck the samurai with all her might and yes the samurai was thrown away but landed safely.

“That's very good, imperial princess.” He praised her. “Striking down the enemy fiercefully and mercilessly is the main core when it comes fighting in a war.”

“Hai, sensei!” She says, bowing before sitting down to take a rest. “I will surely be able to remember that!” She added, smiling gracefully.

The samurai left and went to her father to talk about her strength. Indeed at young age she is powerful already but it was bound to her to become a strong princess since she is the next in line to succession.

Hatsumi then trained her powers of genso engai. Being its bearer is a great privilege but it comes with risks, the enemies wanting to use it for evil.

Hatsumi used all elements by creating random dummies and injuring a bird which is kinda brutal but it must to see if her healing powers work and yes it worked.

As she move to her next training which is to become a Shujin Senshi. She meets her teacher which happened to be a spirit and started training.

Shujin Senshi are one of the most powerful Mageru of the shinobi world. And now a clan has allied with them, the otsutsuki clan.

She was one of the great pioneers of implementing the shujin senshi laws in all of the soshi empire along with the other shujin senshis who have liked and agreed to the law.

- Years Passed -

Now Hatsumi has become a very strong imperial princess. Everyone look up to her as their inspiration to become a great citizen or a great soldier.

The emperor had recently married a new woman who is from a noble family in the soshi empire but the reason was hatsumi has denied the proposal of becoming the empress and she wanted to be just an imperial warrior general of the soshi empire.

Yes the marriage was blessed with 5 sons, with the first born to be the successor to the throne.

Everyone was surprised of Hatsumi's refusal to the throne succession but they knew that she was just doing her job as the general since ascending to the throne would mean abandoning your recent positions.

Now hatsumi is preparing for the inauguration of becoming one of the shujin senshis in the entire world. Wearing a simple outfit and carrying a sword.

Her head is filled with simple accessories and she had some light makeup on. After that she headed to the sacred place where the first shujin was last seen, the Holy mountain of Idai.

“Princess Hatsumi Tenjin.” The first rank shujin senshi spoke. “Now that you've passed the trials and the quests given to you to fully prove yourself worthy you are now hereby a shujin senshi!”

“Please take off your clothes so we could put a mark of the shujin senshi.” Her father watch as she took off a part of her cloth to reveal her stomach.

The marking of the shujin senshi was through a very hot metal with the symbol of a dragon except it won't leave a burn mark but it will later on turn into a tattoo like.

When the very hot metal came in contact with the stomach of hatsumi she hissed, enduring the pain while her father watch as she faced the pain with a brave face.

“Welcome to the shujin senshi, princess hatsumi.” The eldest greeted. “You have now entered in a great position. I'm sure you're aware of the duties as now a shujin senshi?”

Hatsumi nodded, aware of it. She knows being a shujin senshi is a great privilege and at the same time you will bear a great responsibility. To protect all 5 empires including soshi empire, to set balance, to set peace and to protect the entire world from impending evil.

She was given the sword that were made specially for her, that sword was the Senso meaning war. Due to her war skills and knowledge the sword is made for her bravery and undying love for her nation.

She then cut her wrists, and offered the drip of blood to hachiman the god of war as a sign and a swear to serve him and protect the entire world from all forms of evil.

All of the shujin senshis including her formed a circle and joined hands then beneath their feet is a glowing symbol of a dragon, specified depending of what are the types of their abilities.

After a long process of the inauguration of ascension to the shujin senshi division she was given the title: 'Yusha no Hashira' meaning the pillar of brave.

Then later on her father had prepared a long festival for her ascension to the final position. It will be a holy pilgrimage as she cannot retire on her position since she now bears a great responsibility.

“Hatsumi san...” She saw kaguya otsutsuki appeared. Hatsumi bowed down to her as a respect. “Please do not show respect. In fact I should be the one to do that. I came here with my sons to congratulate you on your ascension to the shujin senshi ranks and to celebrate.”

“Thank you, Kaguya san.” Hatsumi replied to her, smiling. “We must go inside now, I believe my younger brothers and oto sama are waiting for you three.”

As the four went inside the vibes were amazing as the imperial palace was filled with fun and festivities along with happy and joyful people.

But hatsumi and hagoromo went to the imperial garden where the moonlight shines the best inside the palace.

“Hagoromo san...” Hatsumi said. “Soon the prophecy of the birth of ninshu, nindo and ninpo will burst into this world.”

“Yes, it is true hatsumi.” Hagoromo replied to her. “To think that our eras will end, but we must teach the humanity the right way to live and implement ninshu, nindo and ninpo...along with ninjutsu as well.”

“The humans must not know the true history for it will cause war...especially regarding the 5 empires.” Hatsumi replied to him. “We must hide the history of the 5 empires and it is up to them to find it out, the secrets of the 5 empires and most likely the shujin senshis.”

“Humans are way too narrow minded when it comes to big secrets.” Hagoromo continues. “They will even shed blood just to know the secrets of the past history and the century passed history.”

“You're right, hagoromo san.” Hatsumi agreed. “For now we must keep the current peace of this world. Keep it and maintain it that way for the future of humanity.”