一, Hatsumi Tenjin

“Tsukitetsu sama! Tsukitetsu sama!” An imperial maid yelled as she barged in the chambers of the emperor who was alarm as her voice was filled with worry.

“What is it? What happened?” The emperor asked the maid in worry.

“The Empress is...in labor!” The maid stuttered out, the emperor was shock as his wife is giving birth to the inheritor of the empire.

The maid lead the emperor to the chambers where the imperial physicians and healers in case something goes wrong are.

The emperor was instructed to stay outside and listened to the screams of his wife. He was now to Jizo to make his wife deliver the baby safely.

Then suddenly he heard her scream loudly for the last time and there the thunder claps, wind gust and the raging water currents stopped and a single cry of a baby was heard.

Minutes passed an imperial physician came outside but he had a sad face which made the emperor confused.

“Lord Emperor...” The physician spoke showing his respect. “I have brought a bad news...it's about the empress...” He continued.

“Her lady empress has passed away as she delivered the baby safely...” Shock filled the emperor's face along with sadness and sorrow.

“But the healers found out something within the baby....the baby is...”

“The inheritor of Amaterasu sama's gift, the Genso Engai.” That made the emperor even surprised. A little happiness was with him as his family is chosen by the goddess.

But he entered the room where his wife now lifeless and sleeping eternally and peacefully lay down.

He took a hold of her one hand as tears fell down from his face. Everyone around cried silently, their empress was the most graceful, beautiful yet kind hearted one.

“Izanami sama...” Tsukitetsu spoke as he offered a prayer to her soul. “May her 49 day trip be easy for her soul as she had lived righteously, bring ease and peace for her soul...”

“Prepare for her funeral...” He ordered. “May I see the child? What did she named the baby?” He asked the physician.

“Lord tsukitetsu, it's a princess named Hatsumi Tenjin.” The physician replied, handing the baby over to him. He took it and rock it gently.

Hatsumi's eyes opened already, it was a beautiful blue color and her hair was from light blue to white color with her skin was a  porcelain (milky white).

The baby giggled as she felt her father's presence which made him smile sadly that this princess will grow up without its mother.

“Don't worry my daughter, Hatsumi.” He told her. “I will raise you like a warrior princess in the myths. Now you have the Genso Engai, I must teach you to master it and use it in good way.”