Nouvelle Coccinelle: Moving Out (Origins Part 1) {★}

Y/N's Perspective

"There's something that I really need to tell you, M'lady..." My heart jumped from what he said-

Hey!!! You're at the wrong page! And why are you reading what I am reading without even telling me, stalker! Alright, you're forgiven, just never do it again, otherwise, you'll be spoiled.

Pfft. Back to page one.....

Dear Not So Blank Page Or Diary,

               Today is the day! I'm finally gonna go to the city of European monuments! The city of romance, the light of love, PARIS!!! My family agreed to stay here until I get my permanent stay in Paris. You might be asking why, Diary, it's because I got my scholarship in Paris for being a champion of masterpieces in the regionals. I love paintings and sketches, ya know that dear paper, but in Paris, I'm gonna discover something new....
              Alright, Dear Paper, I'll tell you more tomorrow.... Love ya!

Signed,
Your Owner. XD

I closed my diary and put it in my packing bag, I checked everything in here then closed it, hearing my mother's call.

"Y/N??? Are you done? You're the only one that is not finished packing there!" My mother, M/N L/N said, peeking at me through the door.

"Yeah I know mom! I'll be going outside!" I said. I carried everything I need, opened the door and looked around. It's totally weird to see my room with no stuffs. But we have a business to start and a school to continue in Paris! So I don't have to waste a chance, so, even it's a little painful, goodbye bedroom.

I turned off the light and closed the door, running with my bag outside. Going through the kitchen, I see my family preparing food on our table, their bags on the corner, I sat down and we started to eat.

"I can't believe that we're going to leave this tiny but memorable house." I said, using my fork to eat a piece of bacon.

"You're right, but we have a future to make right? And it's because of you, sweetheart." Mom said.

"Aww, mom. It's just a simple scholarship..."

"But it creates a chance to make your dreams come true." Dad spoke, drinking his coffee.

"Mom, dad, today is not a thanksgiving day.."

"Of course it is, Y/N! Because of you, I got a lot of muffins!" My younger sister said, well, I didn't buy those muffins, I actually baked it, and she thanks me whenever she sees a muffin that I made.

"Yeah whatever. But guys, what course do you think could I take for the school?"

"Fashion." Mom said.

"Arts." Dad said.

"Baking!" My Sisie said.

Uhh, well, you might not understand everything here but my family is most unique and loving people in my whole life! Uhh well, obviously. So let me introduce them. M/N L/N, My super sweet mom, well, sometimes, when she's not mad. She always supports me in anything I do, and since she discover me making doodles of dresses, she told me that I could make a very good designer one day. I have learned a lot from her ever since I was a little girl, I remember when I couldn't stop running for a lollipop when a motorcycle almost bumped me, good thing I was saved by my mom and my dad who is yelling at the driver of that motorcycle, ever since then, I learned a lot each day, that helps me to develop to be a grown up teenager with fun.