Nouvelle Coccinelle: Unseer (Episode 11)

Y/N's Perspective

"Whoa, Alya! Where EXACTLY are you taking me?!" I yell at my bestie here while laughing, she was pulling me away from the school and taking me to I-don't-know-where. It's Monday and I couldn't read her mind, nor predict what's gonna happen.

《  Flashback《

The bell rang. Class is over for the morning period. And it's 11:00Am. Everybody headed outside from their own classrooms and I am doing the same, with Alya, who was asking ginormous questions about my love department.

Why would she ask those though?!

"Please, give me even the tiniest detail!!! I'm begging you!" She pleaded, twisting her fingers and pleading like a kid that wanted a lollipop. "Y/N, pleaseeee. . ."

I laughed at her appearance. "What did you eat today? Did Nino give something you didn't like?"

"Girl I'm serious!!! A little detail won't hurt!" She pleaded dramatically.

We arrived in the cafeteria and both of us lined up to get our choices of lunch. Yeah, I know, I should've eaten lunch with C/N on our house but Mom and Dad went to the city office for some fill-up papers. Apperently, the foods here and better than I imagined, but still I loved my parents' cuisine.

"Fine." I sigh. Alya grins and waited patiently and I tried not to laugh of what answer I'll give to her. "He's a boy." I laugh after finally saying that and Alya give a 'wasted' face. She didn't expect what I said.

She gave a roll of eyes to my sight and smirked, giving a 'wait until I make you answer properly' look and I'm afraid of what might happen.

But I didn't budge. I couldn't just tell her who I like, I'm busy of thinking what might happen in the future after telling her, that's all.

Both of us grabbed a tray and gestured the server what choice of food we will eat. Until we finally got out of the line and I grabbed an apple before leaving. I glance at Alya who was still smirking and I still didn't tell.

A F T E R  E A T I N G  L U N C H . . .

We walked outside the school and walked for a bit since it's not 1:00Pm yet. Alya was still staring somewhere and I'm already getting nervous.

I think I should tell her.

"Alya I-..." I was about to tell her when she suddenly grabbed my hand and we started running. I knew it, here's my punishment of not telling her the truth.

I'M DEAD FOR GOOD.

《  End Flashback《

"Somewhere you will really like." She smirked while saying. O for the sake of magical croissants, please do not make this a bad happening, pwease!

I just stayed silent while she pulls my hand and I can say from her smirking face that she's so excited. We kept on running, past some restaurants and stores that are full of people who want to buy what they need, I didn't mind.

We passed streets until we walked past the last street and I gaped my mouth open, literally staring at the big building in front of us. "The News station?!" I said surprisingly. "Look, Alya. Whoever told you that this is the place I really like must be so crazy." I commented in distress.

I look around to think if she really wants to go somewhere but here but no. She totally pulled my hand again and we are currently running to the direction of the building in front of us.

"Alya-..." I was cut off when a familiar woman was caught attention by Alya the great.

Alya waved hello at the magenta haired newscaster. "Mrs. Nadja Chamack!" She called out. I can feel my face shrinking on embarrassment. What kind of punishment is this?! This is absolute torture!!!

Nouvelle Coccinelle | MLB | Adrien/Cat Noir X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara