Nouvelle Coccinelle: Picture Perfect (Hearts Day Part 2)

Y/N's Perspective

Three words.

That was wonderful.

I was fascinated by that little note, and the necklace, I have celebrated Valentines a lot with my friends and family but I never experienced recieving a gift from someone. And that's what I'm curious about.

Another three words.

It wasn't signed.

I almost laughed internally because whoever that person is, literally forgot to sign his name. That was bummer, actually. Because I want to know who that person is. And he had effort a lot to make or give this necklace to me. And now I don't know how to thank him because like I said, I don't know who gave this.

Which reminded me of someone who answered her lovelife's poem and then didn't signed it too.

The thought made me huff. Familiarity again?!

"That's it?" Tikki frowned. "It was romantic but no name."

I sighed. "Yeah, I feel bad on who gave this for me. Do you think I know him? Base from this note, it looked like he knew me well. Like he saw me everyday but, I meet a lot of people around me. Who could possibly be he?"

"I have no idea." She shared the same tone I have. "Whoever he is, he's lost."

"And doomed."

"And romantic."

"But failed." We both said. "Hahaha!!!"

We stopped laughing when I felt the vibration from my phone. I grabbed it, and settled the box with everything in it inside my bag and it surprisingly fit. I turned it on and found the message from Alya:

Alright. So you meant that I'm gonna wait for you
in 24 hours?!

Uh oh.

I frantically jumped out of the bench. Checked the time. 12:56Pm. "Aah!! Gonna be late!!!" I yelled, Tikki hid right away and I ran through the streets, internally scolding myself. Why do you have to forget everything?!

Later on, I arrived at the school, Alya was right, there is a bulletin for Ladybug and Cat Noir, there are pictures of the two superheroes and I can't deny that I look good in a bulletin. Many people are gathered around it and sticking notes, letters, pictures, or anything else.

I found my bestie looking at me bluntly and tapping her right foot again and again, she was giving me a 'long time no see' look, I nervously took breath by breath. "I- I was-... b-busy with..." I can't tell Alya about the necklace, should I?

"Busy with...." She gave me a look. Waiting for me to continue.

"I'll tell you later, after class." I was about to walk inside the school when she suddenly took my hand, making me pulled back into position in front of her. "Whoa-..."

"You're super lucky, girl..." She said, grinning. "First period of afternoon is vacant." My eyes widen with two reactions: Happy because Chemistry isn't going to be exist---for today though---and Nervous because I'm possibly gonna tell her about the necklace. Wait, why would I be nervous? HE should be nervous, he made a mistake, duh?

I'm so idiotic.

"That's...Awesome?" I said. "I'm not going to spill liquids anymore."

She gives a rolling eyes as a reaction. "But unfortunately..." She trailed off and glanced at the bulletin in front of us. "We can't see the bulletin." She groaned. "I should've updated this on my blog earlier when I didn't wait for you."