Chapter 8: Twins?

When I woke up I seen a note next to me saying 'I took the girls to school this morning for you- Love you- Alex' I smiled at the note before I texted her a thanks. Then I started to unpack everything once I sat down my phone went off showing Faye's number. Yes I bought a 6 year old a phone what I need to know she is safe.

Fay Fay❤- Hey Eve can my friend Ava and Laura come over after school?

Me- Did they ask their parents? If so then maybe.

Fay Fay❤- Yeah they did I told their parents that I lived with my sissies though.

Me- Okay well after school we will talk to their parents okay?

Fay Fay❤- Okay🙂

Great I won't have time to do grocery shopping. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly ran down to the door and I looked through the peep hole and I seen Alexandria. I unlocked the door before jumping into her arms "Hey. Miss me much?" She said laughing I nodded before placing my feet onto the ground "Hey can you do me a favor also Faye might have friends over and I won't have time to go grocery shopping can you help me please? I have a list I will pay you back" I said to her she kissed my lips which shocked me but then I kissed back once she pulled away I slowly opened my eyes as she smiled "Stop rambling I will do it but in order to pay me back a at home date night will do" she said.

I nodded kissing her cheek. I seen I had to get Layla so I gave my 3rd spare key to Alex before hopping into my truck and I drove away I quickly buckled and once I pulled in Layla ran up to me "Hey Lays" I said she hugged me "Hey Eva these are my new friends Avery and Leslie they have two little sisters Ava and Laura Faye's new friends" She said I nodded "Hey girls" I said they waved "We talked to our parents they said that us and our sisters could come  over today but we have to text them the address" Avery said I nodded before opening the passenger door I put the two middle seat belts out and then we all got into my truck once I pulled it Faye seen us and her and two girls that looked like twins came running up to me "Hey Faye your friends Ava and Laura are able to come over with their sisters Leslie and Avery too they are in the car" I said they all screamed before getting into the truck I helped them get buckled and then I got into my driver seat.

Once we got to the house I gave Leslie the address while the girls took their friends to their rooms "Hey Babe" Alex said while putting the groceries on the counter "Hey love the girls friends are here and their sisters and all twins" I said kissing her cheek "Hey Eva is this your girlfriend?" I turned around and seen Leslie "Well yes why does this bother you hun?" I asked she shook her head no "Me and my sisters have two moms my Boba is our dad she told us she was intersexed" she said I was shocked with how opened she was with us. I nodded while she skipped away I looked at Alexandria and mouthed wow.

We put the groceries away before I realised she bought some dishes for the house I thanked her and gave her 20 dollars but she gave it back to me.