Chapter 19: Wedding Day Eve

-4 Years Later-

It is the day before the wedding and I have Maya while Willow is with her Uma which is Alex. I did a spa day with my little girly girl and my sisters. Once it was finished we went home I drank a little wine after putting Maya to bed before Alex called me "Hey baby" I said through the phone "Hey love" she said I smiled "Maya is in bed what about Willow" I said she quickly answered me back "She is passed out in my arms currently" she said softly I felt my heart melt "She is such a Uma's tomboy" I said in a giggled "And Maya is a Mommy's girly girl" she said back as she hummed Maya has to be read to and to have her little monkey inorder to sleep but Willow has to be hummed to sleep with her little doggy "She find her little tux today?" I asked Alex chuckled before answering "Yep she did she even said that all of the guest will be falling for her" when she said that I giggled "Well don't forget to sleep" I said she told me the same before hanging up the phone.

My 16 year old sister walked into my room before telling me that her and Faye will be heading home soon I nodded "Don't forget just because you are 16 and I let you have guardianship over Faye doesn't mean you can be late for my wedding" I said she laughed and told me that her alarm is set and I need to get some rest.

My wedding gift is the secret that will be told tomorrow.