Part 3

I got there and he asked me how I was feeling. I told him what was going on with my back and told me to get on the table. I got undressed, put my face in the cradle and let him get to work. He went straight for my lower back and told me he could tell I was pretty uncomfortable.
He worked on it for a good 40 min or so and asked me if I wanted to try doing a prostate massage. I was feeling a lot better, so I said, sure why not. He told me to lay on my back and to put my feet on the table with my knees up. I hadn't been massaged that way before, but I went ahead and did it.
I trusted him at this point. I'd already been to him a few times, so I just laid there and closed my eyes. I started to breathe deeply and laid there waiting for him to begin. Eventually I could hear him applying lube to his finger and putting lube on my sphincter.
He opened my legs apart lifted my right leg towards my chest and slowly started working his fingers into my hole.

I was used to his handy work by now,
and I easily took his fingers into my hole. He started to massage my prostate once he found it and I could feel myself getting hard and leaking precum as usual.
Eventually, I opened my eyes because he was working my prostate differently this time. Sure enough, he had worked three fingers in and I saw that he had a dildo on the table next to his side. When he saw me notice the dildo, which looked to be about 7 inches long and normal in girth, he quietly asked if I wanted to give it a try. I looked at him and looked at the dildo and without thinking, I said yes.
He took the toy, put a condom on it, applied lube and put the tip of the dildo up against my hole. He told me when I felt it start to push in, that I needed to bare down and push out against it so that it would go in easier. I told him ok, and within a few seconds, I could feel him starting to push it inside me. I followed suit, took a deep breath, and slowly but surely, he got it all the way in to the base.
It took a few minutes, but he was patient and I was determined. I had my eyes closed the entire time and focused on the fact that I had this thing inside of me. For some crazy reason, I was totally turned on more by the fact that I took the toy than by the fact that he was going to use it in me.

Slowly, he started to manipulate the dildo in and out of my hole.
Twisting it, turning it, angling it to hit places inside of me I didn't even know existed. He asked me if I like it, and I told him quietly that I did. I did like it, I felt full. I felt aroused and I felt amazing.
He picked up the pace a bit with the toy and eventually I opened my eyes. He just stood there working the dildo watching my reaction. I couldn't tell if he was turned on or simply doing his job. But, I didn't care. I was just taking it all enjoying every second of it.
After a good 30 minutes or so of amazing toy play, I asked him to give me a few minutes to catch my breath. He took out the dildo and asked me how I was feeling. I told him was feeling breathless, amazed, aroused and in total disbelief. I had never thought about using a dildo on myself like that.
He asked me if I was weirded out by it. Oddly enough, I told him, no. Not at all. As the matter of fact, I was completely fascinated.
I looked down and noticed through his sweat shorts that he had an erection. He saw me looking at it. I smiled and asked him what he was thinking. I assured him I was ok with him being aroused and that I was completely comfortable with what he was doing to me.

With that, he said, "would you ever consider trying the real thing?"