Part 4

I told him, I'd never thought about it. There was a few seconds of silence. Then I looked at him and said, "I'd never considered it, I mean, from a sheer sexual standpoint, everything I've experienced has been sublime. I've never thought about it."
He asked me if I wanted to try it. He said, "This is not romantic. It's not gay. I don't think you're gay. But, I think you love your asshole. I'd love to show you what it feels like to experience a real anal orgasm. A toy and a finger will only do so much for you. And, if you don't like it, you'll know."
I sat there looking at the floor trying to contemplate what I had just been presented with. After a few seconds, I looked at him and said, "Ok. As long as we are safe and as long as you're patient. If for some reason I'm uncomfortable in any way, I want to be able to stop." He said absolutely. I had his word.
With that, I watched him remove his t-shirt, and pull down his shorts. He was standing there in a pair of white trunks, smiling at me asking me if I was ok. I told him I was fine. Just a little nervous. He told me, "Don't be. You're going to be fine."

This guy wasn't gay. Really, he wasn't.
He was in a relationship with a woman. But, he had told me he was open with his sexuality. He loved sex. I believed him. It was weird because, I wasn't turned on by him. I mean, he was a normal looking guy who took good care of himself.
But, I'd never been attracted to him or any man for that matter. But, I was attracted to the idea of being fucked. I wanted to see what a real dick would feel like up against my prostate and I knew if I was going to feel comfortable with anyone doing that for me, it would be him. I trusted him and I knew he wanted me to experience it for the first time.
He peeled his underwear away from his body and pulled them down to the floor. He was totally hard. He wasn't big by any means. His cock looked totally normal. It looked doable. It had a slight curve upward and its thickness was totally normal. I thought to myself, I can handle this. I can do this. I want to do this.

He took the lube and applied some to his dick, giving it a few strokes.
With that, he took a condom, held it to his mouth, ripped it open and placed it at the tip of his cock. He rolled it down, applied more lube and asked me to lay on my back and come to the end of the table. I followed his instructions and told him to take control.

He put my legs up, one on each shoulder and pulled me closer to the edge of the table. I could feel his hard head up against my sphincter. The entire time, he looked deep into my eyes waiting for my reaction. When I felt ready for him to go in, I gave him a nod. And, so with a deep breath, I took in his stiff cock. Slowly, very slowly.
After a few seconds, I told him to go further, deeper. He did, very slowly and I took deep long breathes. I could feel my hole opening up, accepting his cock further and further into me. Eventually, he was all the way in. I lay there on the table in complete awe. It was painful. But, it was an exquisite pain, and I could feel my entire body slowly giving into that pain and getting used to what was inside of me.
He reached down and applied more lube to his cock while it was inside of me. Once he could tell that I was ready, he slowly started to thrust shallowly in and out of me. Small thrusts. What was I doing? What was I experiencing? I didn't know. But, I didn't want it to stop.

It didn't occur to me to touch myself.
I was solely focused on my ass and what I was experiencing down there. He was gentle. He was slow and he was patient. I didn't want him to stop.
Eventually, I could feel my sphincter give way to his cock and he started to thrust faster in and out of me. When I gave him the go ahead, he picked up the pace and fucked me for the first time. He didn't kiss me. I didn't want to be kissed. I wanted to be fucked, and that was it. I wanted my body to experience this euphoria I'd read about. I wanted to have the most amazing orgasm of my life. I knew I was going to have just that.
He fucked me feverishly for a few minutes. When he could tell I was comfortable, he put his foot up on the table and lifted my ass up a little higher. There it was. That was the position I needed. He was hitting my prostate head on.
Within a few thrusts, I could feel my pelvis starting to vibrate all by itself. I was beginning to quiver with complete abandon and he knew I was in complete ecstasy. I was, I felt helpless and completely out of control. I went with it. Completely and let him hit my prostate over and over again until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to ejaculate.
I reached down and started stroking myself, all the while looking into his eyes telling him to keep going, don't stop. He would nod and simply tell me, "I'm fucking you." He was. He was totally fucking me.

After a few short strokes, I felt myself wanting to cum.
I told him I was ready and he told me to let it go. So I did. I started to scream and shake. I held on to the sides of the massage table with every ounce of energy I had in me. I came over and over again hitting my face, my mouth, my chest, my torso. Once I started to ejaculate, he followed suit. He withdrew from inside me, pulled off his condom and within two to three strokes, came all over the floor, rope after rope until he was spent.

I laid there on the table, exhausted yet fulfilled.
I'd just been fucked. I'd just experienced something so amazing and so real. All I could do was laugh. He helped me off the table, we jumped in the shower. Again, no touching each other. It wasn't about that. It was only about the pleasure of the act. I knew it. He knew it. It was awesome.