Cuddles

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sun peeking through the blinds and two strong arms around my waist. "Oh, jimmy... get up. You gotta make a video today and you know it." I cooed to him. "No.. I wanna stay here and cuddle you.." he says burying his head into my neck. God was he cute. His hair was all messed up as always, and he was being his kiddish self. "Jimmy, you promised the boys a video today though," I said while carding my fingers through his hair. "No.."

(Time skip.)

Jimmy's POV

After Y/n told me to get up, I still didn't. All I wanted was to cuddle with her, but I promised the boys a video.

I'm still not getting up.

"Will, you at least tell them that you canceled the video for today?" She softly asked me. I groaned in response but finally gave in. "Fine, but can we still cuddle?" I asked giving her the puppy dog eyes. (That's her weakness hehe. >:) ) "Alright fine, but you better tell them now or I won't give you cuddles." "Fine, I'll do it now," I said getting up and kissing her forehead.

(Time skip.)

Y/n's POV

After Jimmy texted the boys, I was still on my phone. But as I was scrolling through Instagram I felt a nudge on my back. 'Wtf?' I thought as I turned around I see Jimmy nuzzling my back. "Jim what are you doing?" He looked up at me his brown eyes looking so innocent. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He smugly asked me. "Well, it's definitely something you've never done." I retorted. All I heard was a little 'hmph' and felt him wrapping his arms around me, and dropping his head back into my neck.

I love him way too much.

Ahhh, the life of being a terrible writer.
Thank you all for reading this even though I just started, heh. I like cute stuff like this and if you request sad stuff (like a sad ending) I'm not doin it. It's just because I'm very emotional and have problems like dat so yeh.