Spiders

Y/n's POV

"JIMMY!" I yell for my giant of a boyfriend. "YEAH?" He yells back. "CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?!" You probably wondering, 'wtf' well here's what happened, I was trying to put the Christmas tree lights up on the ceiling until I fell. And now I'm stuck behind the couch and the wall. "What happe- JESUS Y/N ARE YOU OK?!" He exclaimed while laughing a bit. "Does it look like I'm ok? No. I'm not." I say bluntly. He runs over to the couch and pulls me up. "Thanks Jim. I do not like being back there." He chuckled. "Why?" I looked him straight in the eye. "There's way to many cobwebs and spiders down there..." He rolls his eyes at me and takes me to our bedroom, still holding me, he throws me on the bed. "Oof."

Jimmy's POV

She's gonna hate me for this but... "Hey Y/n. Did you say you hated spiders?" I asked her. She nodded very slowly. "Well don't spiders crawl all over you like..this?!" I exclaim this and start tickling her. "J-Jimmy! S-stop -ahh Haha! Q-quit!!" She yells but I don't listen. "Hmm...maybe I'll quit. But you have to say the magic word..." she looks up at me still laughing. "P-please?!" I stop tickling and lay down beside her smiling like a dork. "I hate you.." she says while giggling a bit. I pretend I'm hurt by fake crying. "Y-you hate m-me..?" I say while curling up in a ball. "No jim I'm kidding. Heck I love you to death!" She exclaims hugging me. I just snuggle into her chest and stay there until she screams. "THERES A SPIDER ON THE WALL!!"

Oh boy, here we go again...

Uuuggghhh....I don't like school. Anyway, hope you liked this little Imagine. I'm sorry I make them so short I just don't know what to write that much so sorry. ❤️😊