Sickness and anxiety

Jimmy's POV

I hate being sick. I can't film any videos and I have to take disgusting medicine. But the best part is I get to see Y/n! No, we're not dating but it would be nice too. But I know she doesn't like me so what's the point? As I was thinking this I heard the door open. "Jimmy? You awake bud?" I nodded with my head on my pillow. I felt the bed dip, and Y/n's hand running through my hair very soothingly. "Y/n.." she hummed in response. "Lay down with me...?" I asked softly while smiling a bit. She nodded while giggling and getting comfy under the big comforter.

Y/n's POV

Jimmy was acting way too adorable today. I mean he literally asked me to lay down with him. As I got comfy he put his arms around me and put his head on top of mine. I felt safe near him. I just hope he loves me back. After a while, he asked me "Y/n... can you please get me some water..?" "Of course, I'll be right back ok?" He hums a small hum in response. I get up getting the water, but as I go back to the room I hear jimmy crying. I immediately go in there. "Jimmy? Bud, what's wrong?" I say running over to him. "I-I'm scared.." oh poor guy. A panic attack. Just like me. "Jimmy..there's no need to be scared.." I say hugging him. He hugs back putting his head in the crook of my neck. "What are you scared of?" I say carding my fingers through his messed up hair. "I-it's kinda s-stupid.." He said between sobs. "Well, you're not stupid so I won't think it is I promise.." he nods pulling out of the hug and sitting in front of me. "So what's wrong buddy you can tell me anything," I say calmly. "W-well. I k-kinda... like s-somebody..b-but I don't think that t-they like m-me b-back.." he says while stuttering. "Who do you like?"

Jimmy's POV

Alrighty, Jim. She popped the question you gotta answer truthfully. No lies. "W-well...it's you," I say hiding my face. But then I feel someone wrap their arms around me in a tight hug. "Oh, Jimmy... I'm glad it's me you like. I would've cried myself to sleep every night if it wasn't me." My jaw dropped. She likes me back?! Before she could pull out of the hug I pull her down with me to cuddle her to death. "Jimmy!!!" She says while giggling. "Mine.." I say in a baby voice. "Fine, I'm yours." She mumbles. "Yay!" I exclaim quietly.

Oh Y/n, what would I do without you?

That's a wrap, folks! Anyway, thank you for reading I try my best at these and I personally think they suck but that's my opinion heh. Bye buds! 🙃