Riker Imagine

This is for LayaForever
Imagine your boyfriend Riker asked you to the school prom and you definitely said yes. You were at your house getting ready and his sister Rydel was helping you with your hair and make up. You had on a really beautiful blue dress that went about 3 inches above your knees,it's strapless and kind of poofy and for your shoes you're wearing black heels.
When Rydel is done with your hair and make up you walk next door to their house and walk inside. When you get in you see Riker standing in the living room. He sees you and can't help but stare at you. You notice him staring at you and you look down and blush.

*at prom*

You guys are dancing and having fun and a slow song comes on. You and Riker get close to each other and start slow dancing. After the slow dance, Riker told you he had to do someting real quick. A minute later you saw Riker on the stage. He started giving a speech about how much he loves you. After his speech he got off the stage and walked to you and got down on one knee. You gasped and covered your mouth so you wouldn't freak out too much. He said "Lilly, we have been together for 5 years and they have been the best 5 years of my life. I don't know what I would do without you.....will you marry me?" You nodded and said yes and started crying. Riker stood up and hugged you and said, "I love you so much Lilly" "I love you too Riker"

Hope you liked it! :)