Riker Imagine

This is for DayDreamingOutLoud
Imagine you are at your friend Riker's house and his sister Rydel is helping you get ready for a date with your boyfriend. You got done 20 minutes before he was supposed to pick you up. You're sitting on the couch talking to Ross,Riker and Rydel and looking through Twitter. While you're looking you see that your boyfriend posted a picture. It was a picture of him kissing another girl. You put your phone down and start crying. Riker picks up your phone and sees the picture and shows Rydel and Ross. They walked over to you and hugged you and you cried in Ross's chest. Riker still had your phone and he called your boyfriend but he didn't answer so he left him a voicemail saying that he broke your heart and while you were crying you told Riker to say that you're breaking up with him. After Riker was done he hung up and walked over and Ross Rydel moved so Riker gave you a hug. You were closer to Riker than you were with anyone else. You wrapped your arms around him and continued to cry in his chest. He picked you up and took you to his room to talk to you. You got in his room and he shut the door so no one could interrupt your conversation. He said "Sam..I'm so sorry about him." You said "it's okay..." "Sam...can I tell you something?" "Sure Riker,you can tell me anything." "Don't hate me....I know you literally just got out of a relationship........but..I l-like you.."
You were shocked by that. You liked him too but you never thought he would like you that way. You smiled and said,"..I like you too Riker." "Really!?" "Yeah" "...will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." Riker smiled and hugged you. When you guys pulled back from the hug you went downstairs and Ross said "we're about to watch a movie...do you guys want to watch it too?" You both said yes and walked to the couch and sat down. You watched Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. During the movie you rested your head on Riker's chest and you started to get tired so you fell asleep in his arms with a smile on your face.

Sorry it's late but I hope you liked it!