lgbt rights

we are all human.
we are all equal.
who i love or who you love doesnt matter. we both deserve the same.
we both deserve to be treated equal.

the fact that human rights (ex. marriage rights) are questioned sickens me. rights are not debatable. rights are rights. rights should be enforced, no question.

RIGHTS ARE RIGHTS WE WOULD NEVER QUESTION WHETHER A MAN AND WOMAN COULD MARRY SO WHY ARE WE STOPPING MEN AND MEN AND WOMEN AND WOMEN!

nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state that marriage is to be between a man and a woman. the only place that states that is the bible and if that is what we are going off of, what ever happened to separation of church and state?

i am gonna make a confession of something im ashamed of, i used to be afraid to openly advocate for gay rights when i was younger. i did things in silence or i just told people i was close too. i would sign petitions and things like this at church but i never said anything at school because i was afraid of being teased for being 'gay'. but why, being gay isnt an insult.
it isnt a bad thing at all. if anything its a complement because gay people are some of the most excepting people.

i didnt even know being gay was 'different' as a kid. all i knew was that i was a girl who liked guys but, some girls like girls and some guys like guys, and that was okay. and let me tell you, that is so god damn ok.

being gay is ok.
being straight is ok.
being bi is ok.
questioning is ok.
being trans is ok.

it bothers me beyond end that everyone assumes everyone is straight.
it bothers me so much that i 'came out' as straight just to make a statement.

WHY WOULD WE ASSUME SOMEONE IS STRAIGHT ITS LIKE ASSUMING ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BRITISH NO THAT IS NOt OK.

let me try to put this in perspective.
say i liked a boy lets name him bob. but you didnt like bob. so because i like someone different then you you are going to tell me that i am 'disgusting' or 'sinful'. you are going to keep me from marrying bob. you are going to rally and fight against our love. all because i love someone different than you.

WHO YOU LOVE DOESNT DEFINE YOU.

why are people so cruel??
what on earth happened to some people that they are so hateful.

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SOMETHING TO SUPPORT IT AND JUST BECAUSE YOU ARENT SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULd BE AGAINST IT.

why is the world such a hateful place?

if you are gay or trans and getting hate talk to me please dear god talk to me. i love you. there is nothing wrong with you. you havent done anything to deserve this. you are 10 times stronger thAn the people who are trying to hold you down. yes things may be hard now but things will get better. just know you are 67290829 times the person the haters will ever be.

you are loved.
i promise this, no matter what you think, no matter how you feel you are loved.
i love you.

~Claire Xx
(please talk to me im here im always here.)