Main dekhu Teri photo....

Arnav was in his room using his mobile..well not using just seeing the wallpaper on the screen..yes the he saved khushi picture as his wallpaper he don't know how much time he was just seeing her photo on his mobile and smiling like an idiot

He took this photo secretly on one of their special outings and saved on his phone..how much things had changed in his life..he,a Delhi guy with a mass media degree in his hand he wants to pursue his career in media industry..left his father's business and came to Mumbai to achieve his dreams..he don't want to use his father's name in his career so he came here..his focus was on political,social, financial issues of our country..so he used to write thoughts about it on his columns..but life in Mumbai is quite difficult for him coz of his introvert nature..

Until now his main focus was only work work and work..but after khushi came to his life.his life has totally changed..she is chirpy in nature..she is that person who wants to keep everyone around her happy..just by seeing her face he feel happy.. because of her he was taking interest in little things in his life they used to go for movies,plays,picnics and enjoy their time with each other.. because of her he has gained interest in music on one of his visit to Delhi his di was shocked to find music playlist from Kishore Kumar to arijit singh in his mobile because she only knows that her brother like to listen and watch only news and nothing new..when she asked him about this he just told her so what? And his clever sister knew it is impossible to ask him anything...

His life is changing and changing for better.... Thinking about this he looked at her photo again and smiled...