Maana ke tum Saath nahi ho....

Khushi is looking outside the window sipping her coffee..in past few days so many things had changed in her life..she has resigned from her job..and now sitting in her home doing nothing...she looked at the coffee mug and remembered the day when she first met arnav their first encounter was hilarious she laughed to herself ..well her Life changed a little bit she met met arnav for second time..she had found a good friend in him..he is very calm and composed person and over caring person too she remembered those days when they use d to roam around the city..and their memories....she had never contacted him she messaged him anything..she took her from and saw arnav had put a new WhatsApp status which is "If u Liv someone at least tell them why.. because what's more painful than being abandoned, is you are not worth an explanation" Khushi sighed looking at her phone she can't do anything for this...

Khushi...Khushi garima her mother called her again

What maa Khushi replied coming from her room

Go to grocery store and get some vegetables..

Okk..saying this she left her home and started walking to the grocery shop..she is about to walk further... when she felt someone is following her...she looked at the direction..and got shocked seeing the person

K- arnav ..u

A-yes it's me only ....why u r expecting some one else..he asked looking at her

K- what are you doing here

A-just thought to meet you

K- plz go arnav..plz

A-but why..

K-plz go...

a-no...am not going anywhere without an explanation from u..tell me why r u behaving like this..

K-plz I promise I will call u later..but plz go now..I just can't tell u anything ..plz believe me arnav

A-promise me u will call me

K-i promise...saying this she left immediately from that place leaving a confused and broken arnav behind....