Yeh dooriyan

One month has passed and still there is no response from khushi.. arnav's anger is rising day by day..it had affected on his work..arnav who once was calm and sincere person is changing drastically his office colleague don't know the reason behind his strange behaviour..he always come in office do his work like a robot and left the office without uttering a single word..when anybody tries to talk to him he uses ignore them...

At home he always used to think what wrong  he did to khushi that she is not talking to him..he tried every way to reach to her but not succeed..everyday he put a sad shayri or song on his WhatsApp status with the hope that one day she will check it and will know how he is feeling low without her ...he just wanted to know what wrong he did with her that she is not talking to him

On the other side khushi used to see arnav has put status on his mobile..but she does not have dare to open it..today she is checking her phone and she opened his status accidentally..she saw the status ..she very well know that this status is for her..but she can't do anything.....

When arnav is checking the views on his status he saw that khushi had also seen it..he is happy now at least she saw his status...he wanted to know the reason behind khushi s disappearance he will know it at any cost..making this promise to himself he drifted off to a peaceful sleep after a very long time.....