Hanging Out / You Get his Number

Leo and I have been hanging out pretty much everyday after school. We moved our little hang out from the creepy alley way to the roof of my penthouse building because obviously it's safe and way nicer than that alley.

     One October afternoon I was waiting for Leo like every other day. I had brought a slice of pizza from my house because for some reason I had been incredibly hungry lately. I had also brought  a few slices for Leo incase he wanted some too. I didn't really know if he liked pizza or not but I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.

   I was in the middle biting my slice when Leo scared me. "No way! You like pizza too!" He exclaimed.  "Hey you can not just scare me like that, especially when I'm in the middle of devouring my pizza and yes I do like it doesn't everybody?" I said looking over at him.  He chuckled a little and came to sit next to me. " I hope you brought me a slice too or I just might take yours," he replied starting to pick at my cheese. "Um I don't think so," I said pulling back part of my cheese, "But yes I did bring you some."  I pulled out the slices I warmed for him and he grabbed them out of my hands.  "Yass, thank you (y/n)." He said inhaling all of the slices off the plate.

  The second he swallowed he looked up. " Can I see your phone for a sec?" He asked. " Um sure? I guess?" I said questionable but handed over my phone reluctantly. He quickly unlocked it even though I didn't give him my password and started typing something. I gasped. It's not like I had anything to hide I just didn't like people going through my personal stuff. "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. He then quickly handed back my phone and stood up. "Well I've got some serious training to do so talk to you later!" He said quickly then jumped onto the other buildings and out of sight. I groaned. I then looked down at my phone and unlocked it. How did he hack my phone?  I wondered and startled quickly looking around to see what he could have been typing. I couldn't find anything so decided to give up hoping he didn't do something that I would find out and regret later. I shrugged and headed back down the fire escape to my room.

~~~ next day~~~~

    It was around 12 in the afternoon and I was incredibly bored. I had done all of my homework, my parents were at work, my brother was sleeping over his friends house, and all of my other friends were busy. I wished that I had someway of contacting Leo so that maybe him and I could hang out and maybe even possibly meet his famous brothers that drove him crazy. I smiled to my self ad I sat on the couch playing a game on my phone to pass some time. I was about to beat my high score on Smash Hit when I accidentally pressed the home button. "No!! You've got to be kidding me!" I slammed my phone down on the mahogany coffee table we had in our living room. I accidentally clicked on my contact button and picked up my phone again to exit out of them when a name caught my eye. Leo. "Oh so that's what he was doing yesterday. I didn't know he had a phone. " I said. I laughed and decided to text him.

Me: Heyy it's (y/n)

Leo: Well it to on you long enough:-)

Me: Lol sorry Watcha doin?

Leo: Going to train in a few minutes but after that I'm free

Me: Great! Wanna hang out after?

Leo: Sounds good to me

Me: Good I'll even bring some pizza

Leo: Bro, you are the best!  Sorry Gtg!

I giggled and started to dial the pizza place.