Training

Your POV :

        "Alright, now raise your arm like this." Leo instructed me. About a month ago, Splinter asked me if I would like to become a kunowich, I greatly accepted the offer. Leo was training me at the moment to use katanas.  I mimicked his motions with the swords and then looked back at him. "Good job (y/n).  Your a natural that this." Leo complimented. "Thank you." I replied with a smile. "Okay, now put your right foot in front and left foot in back to create the fighting stand. Now place your arms like this." Leo said showing me an example of what to look like. I was trying to copy him but what having a little trouble. "Here, let me help." He said and he put his katanas on his back. He came behind me and started to help me fix my postion. Even though we've been dating for like 5 months now, Leo could still make me blush and get nervous like a school girl. With his chest on my back and his arms on my arms raising and lowering them to the correct position,  I could feel my face starting to get red and I started to tense up a little bit. "Hey just relax and it will com- " he started to say but stopped and smirked. I turned my head to look at him. "W-what?" I stuttered. "After 5 months and I still make you blush like that?" He said slyly. My mouth opened and I felt my face getting redder. "Umm I-I-I..." I was trying to come up with something but I had nothing. Leo started to laugh and he turned me towards him, making me drop my katanas. "It's okay, I think it's adorable." He whispered making me grin and my face undoubtedly redder than Raphs mask. He pulled me in by my waist and locked our lips. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

      We kissed until we were interrupted.  "Well looks like this was a productive training class," Raph said leaning against the dojo door smirking. Leo and I immediately pulled apart and we both looked at him. We both glared at him."Shut up, Raph." Leo and I said in union. "(Laughing) You guys are adorable." Raph said playfully rolling his eyes and started to walk away with a smirk still on his face. Leo turned to look at me, both with goofy smiles on our face. "We really should get training again." Leo said. "Awww." I answered with puppy dog eyes. "Do we have to rightttt nowww." Leo looked at me and started to smirk. "I guess we could take a little break." He said and pulled me back into him again.