if i can fall out a window why cant i fall out of love the same way?

Okay so I know what you're thinking. Why the hell did you die on us? Right well I have good reason! I had writers block and was reading some very good fan fiction on FanFiction.net if you want any links to the twilight stories I have been reading just ask. Anyway here is a chapter I know it's really short but next will be a bit longer than this. Really sorry again bye!!

Stephenie Meyer owns all recognizable characters apart from Carla and her mum!

Ps I have decided to continue this story thanks to the news of what's hot! Yay! Okay also this story is going to only swap from Edward Jasper and Carla's POV's okay bye!! Oh yeah there is going to be vulgar language and a lot of action!

Edward's POV

Why was she reading my journal? Why was she crying? Well I knew the answer to that she found something she didn't like in my journal didn't she. But I mean why would she cry from something in that journal that would make her cry for three hours? It's not like she has feeling for me, and thinks I'm in love with Bella still...does she!? That's not possible; I'm a soulless monster who could kill her in a split second, I'm not human I drink blood -even if it is animal blood, its' still blood!

I was lying in bed thinking about all of this not even realizing my breathing quicken and my grip get tighter on Carla, what is her mum going to think with her sleeping here all the time? She's sleeping with her boyfriend? Not that they even go out now. And how will I tell her mum that she has a broken leg! Gosh everything is so fucked up! I mean I'm in love with my brothers' soul mate and I'm in bed with her in my bed! And he just broke her leg because we kissed! Ugh! My life just can't get any more shit. Okay well I guess it's time I make my decision on whether to go or not, right now. While I have some quite time, but how can I go away from this girl in my arms who talks in her sleep saying things about me that send tingled down my spine? But also cries over how she can't decide between me and Jasper. I can't put her through that kind of pain anymore so I guess I'll make that decision for her.

I heard a hissing noise come from my bedroom door and knew before I looked who was there.

"Come in Jasper," I said with a sigh knowing he would take her from me. "What can I do for you?" I asked anyway. I turned around so I could see his face to find it hostile and glaring at my hand on her waist.

"Get your hand off of her" he snarled and was up in my face before you could say "okay" I didn't like the feral growl coming from his lips that still had a bit of blood on. I instantly moved my hand once he slapped me, one action that everyone knows not to do to me, because I go ballistic on that person and feel like ripping them piece by piece. My own growl escaped my lips as my anger built in me just waiting to rip itself free and make me become the monster I am.

My hand instantly went to slap him back but stopped by something grabbing my arm, I grabbed my hand out from their hold no longer myself and jumped for Jasper, landing on top of him which was in my favor because I managed to land a few knees down south and a few more punches to his gut and face. Each time my fist connected with a part of him i felt a bit more of my anger disappear but Jasper was landing at least twice the amount of punches and kicks I did. This was not good soon I was underneath him my hands strangling him while he was still punching my face, my anger had subsided some after about ten minutes of wrestling, knocking over everything in our way, apart from the bed. Suddenly, I heard a small scream in the back of my mind but pushed it away further so I could barely hear it. In the corner of my eye I saw someone approach us thinking it was Emmett or Rosalie my hand instantly flung out to stop them with enough force to knock over Emmett, but I was surprised to find that my hand connected with something warm and soft and sent a tingle throughout my body that I would know anywhere.

I froze mid-punch, my mind working over time to think what I have just realized over. A scream, the bed, soft, warm, and a jolt through my system that I would know anywhere, Shit! I turned my head to see her body flying backwards, eyes wide open in fear, tears streaming down her face but worst of all was where she was headed. My god damn, fucking glass wall that would shatter with the force I hit her! I rushed to push Jasper off me but he was just frozen, gosh I'm going to regret this! I punched him full force and his head flew of his shoulders, leaving me with his body I pushed it off me finally but I was too late. By the time I was up in vampire speed her body was already colliding with the glass wall. It rippled in a wave like motion with each place the ripple went the wall shattered just as I had predicted it to. Her face still one of shock not making a noise this time her eyes closed her lips quivering like she was saying a quite prayer but nothing coming out. I was still frozen in shock but snapped out of it as I saw her body tilt because the glass had gave way and now she was falling to her death from my second story window-wall thing! I rushed forwards making my feet move twice the speed they would even in a flat out sprint at vampire speed. But it still wasn't fast enough by the time I was by the shattered glass wall that I now named "death" I looked over the edge ready to jump only to find her body about a foot from the ground until Emmett is there his arms reaching out for her and catches her perfectly about 6 inches from the ground her body hit his arms with a loud thud that was sure to have hurt her back.

I was still shocked as I couldn't move. But I moved out of my fuzzy haze just enough to let a threatening growl grace my ears. I looked down to find all of my family (apart from Jasper) down there looking at me with worry and anger filled eyes. The growl probably coming from Emmett for his glares seemingly the most life threatening of all, but what am I to do!? It's not like I can just go back to being normal and just continue to endanger Carla's life I won't. I will never. I guess I'll just have to leave because I am most certainly not going to make her leave.

Carla's P.O.V (how do you like Please comment!!)

I had just hit something hard when my mind had gotten back together, mostly about 'what the hell just happened?' and 'I have to leave'. I knew I would have to leave, the moment I fell in love with both of them I knew I would have to leave.  It's inevitable when you have two vampires fighting over your heart and you don't know who to give it to. Because I know if I ever give one my heart that person-vampire- will never let go, and the other will forever be in pain because of love. Because of me! I look up and am met by a pair of golden eyes. Not Edward's nor Jasper's but Emmett's and I really didn't expect that.

A low growl left his lips while he was glaring up at the window I had just fallen from. Edward was leaning out his eyes pained, looked like death in a box. Where was Jasper? I would literally kill Edward if he has done something to him. Wait what the heck! I love Edward don't I? Uh, why can't life be nice and only make me have feelings for one person, well vampire. But still there people to me so that implies the word person.

"What the hell just happened?" Rosalie -who was now standing behind me, glaring at Edward- asked with venom in her voice.

"Well I fell out of a wi-"but I was cut off by her glare.

"Well I can see that! I mean why?" She shouted, now glaring again at Edward.

He just stared back, and then looked me in the eyes. His eyes the perfect picture of guilt.

"Okay, everyone inside now! Carla lets go get you checked out for any spinal injuries," he shouted the first part but is voice got tainted with worry, waving his hand at the door. "I hope not anyway." He finished solemnly.

And I was whisked away by a very fast Emmett who you would think by his size that he would be much slower.

Why, oh, why does life have to be so painful and hard? I mean if I can fall out a window easy enough why can't I fall out of love the same way!

Sorry again for the short chapter I think that's only like 2 pages maybe even 1! Real sorry my writers block seems to be here to stay so yeah I will update maybe Sunday or Monday whichever I finish on. Don't hate me! :D XD oh yeah you wont hear from me untill January sorry but its christmas and i will be writing so i will post some as soon as i can :)