❤️Jason❤️

Back on Tamaran you were left on the palace door steps-actually it was in front of the gate, but close enough-

Back on Tamaran you were left on the palace door steps-actually it was in front of the gate, but close enough-. The King wanted to leave you with someone else, but the Queen and both princesses want you to stay. Eventually he'd cave and you became the new (princess/prince) of Tamaran. He sent you with your sister Koriand'r to help her with her mission. When you got your memories back you stayed calling her Starfire again, and she called you Starsapphire.

After Tigon was defeated she wanted you to go with Dick and the others. While you stayed at the tower you grow a bond with Jason. She didn't like this bond. In fact she throw a fire ball at his head. She told you to stay away from him. You of course didn't listen. She barely knew him.

"So, what do you want to listen to know?" He asked.

"Mamma Mia; lay all your love on me" you answered.

He just laughed. Ever since he introduced you to the movie you listen to the song all the time. He didn't mind, in fact he thought it was cute.

He quickly got it set up on his phone, and the speakers started blasting the song. You grabbed his hand before he could sit back down and placed his hands on your waist, after you wrapped your hands around his neck. He didn't stop you, instead he started swaying.

You both sang the song just barely above a whisper to each other. It was a sweet moment you never want to forget. The look in his eyes was something you had never seen before.

And before you knew it he kissed you.

The kiss came to an abrupt end as you heard Kory say:

"Fuck no!"

Requested by: @sunlightholland22