Haha yay: D&D is consuming all my freetime.

The big group full of dummies:
Noa: returning dummie
Alec: big big dummie
Riven: new dummie! Now packed with a light ball called Apollo.
The dungeon master: just a boyo that is going insane
Me: the dummiest of them all.

WE ARE THE BIG DUMMIES

---------
Haha! So Alec set this forest on fire and TPK'd the entire team like a total dumb-ass, hence the new name of our team "The Big Dummies." And a new player joined us! His fake name is Riven. (Totally not just a letter off of his real name.) In this new campaign we all had to find this "light" that Riven's stupid ball called Apollo supposedly traded away to a village of Yuan-ti. Now my character plays a big role in this quest because She is a Yuan-ti Malison and knows how to enter without getting totally evaporated. She was cast out because she tried to steal an artifact from this temple museum type thing, (Which is just so conveniently where Apollo's light is now.) She also didn't believe in the Yuan-ti's god and instead the spaghetti monster in the sky. (Which is an actual religion,) so back to the story. Oh and yes her name is Patrishol Snelik laugh at the name all you want, she also has a snail because WHY NOT.
So Riven's character along with Alec's character entered a very suspicious looking hut, (while Alec was saying perception check over and OVER AND OVER-) and that hut belonged to Patrishol so intruders haha, fight or flight? Well I chose to fight. So Patrishol threw her snail at Riven's character but he rolled a nat 20 in catching it! So he caught the giant snail. By the shell. And THEN he threw it back at me, rolled a nat 20 AGAIN and it hit me square in the face so I was knocked unconscious. VERY FUN SO FAR YES MHM.

Anyways I'm dead beat tired from playing hollow knight and I'm probably going to sleep more but maybe not.
Have a good day/night.