Foreward

• Dedicated to Kate Gordon

Many people say that the poetry on wattpad is just a jumble of rhyming words with no true meaning, written by emotional teenage girls.

I'm not going to lie.

I am a teen. I am a girl. And I am emotional.

But my poetry is not trash.

Its my window, my vent.

It's how I express my emotions...

my love, my fear, my pain, my happiness.

It has meaning, to me, and many others.

It's my way of painting the universe with merely words.

And I love it.

~©~

····················

This will be a compilation of my poetry, and bible verses.

Putting it into perspective:

There will be about 90% Poetry, 10% Bible Verses.

····················

Just a lost girl in the cosmos, the labyrinth of the universe, but a girl who understands, and feels things so very deeply.

A poet, an artist, and a profound soul in a body, too fragile to hold the weight of the world in without shattering.

So, she writes.

~©~

····················

Book dedication to my amazing, loving, supportive, beautiful sister Kate :D I love you!

····················

"Poetry is amazing. Art is amazing

You put your soul onto a piece of paper,

hand it to someone, and say,

'Here.

Experience me.'

~My dear friend, Stephen R.

····················

Cover photo made using PhotoFunia website. It is in no way an origional, copyrighted photograph of mine.

····················

KEEP IN MIND all those copy-and-pasters who steal original works! Most of these poems already have a copyright and/or have a copyright pending. Also, on top of that, please keep in mind that Wattpad has the publishing dates of the books and will remove the duplicated version, if used without direct permission from me. And, as respect for the original works of me, myself, and I, please do not recreate or duplicate any parts of this book without my consent.

That is all.

Thank you.