Chapter Twenty

(Draco)
I run as fast as I can, following Professor Snape. I can't believe what I so nearly had to do- and I can't believe that Snape did it. I can't believe Dumbledore is dead.
Dimly, I hear a shout behind us. I see it's Potter, the precious chosen one. My lip curls slightly.
Snape glances back.
"I'll deal with him." He says. "Go on, Draco, quickly. I'll meet you at the gate."
I run until I see a figure looming in front of me. I pull out my wand before I see it's Potter. The other one, I mean.
She's wearing a short, tight black dress that clings to her figure snd shows miles of creamy white legs. My heart does a backflip.
"Going to kill me, Draco?" She whispers. She's wearing dark, shiny lipstick. I want to kiss her so badly.
"What? O-of course not."
I put my wand in my pocket.
"Well. I have to go."
"Yes."
And then she kisses me with such passion I wouldn't have believed it of her. Her tongue slides into her mouth and I can feel fireworks explode in my chest. I never want the kiss to end.
I've never felt this way. Never never never.
"Don't you dare die, Draco Malfoy. Or you'll have me to answer to."
I grin.
"Right. You, too. Stay safe, Potter. And by the way - you look really good tonight."
Then I run to catch up with Snape.
"Who was that?" He asks.
My cheeks flush crimson.
"No-one."
He sighs.
"It's hardly the time, Draco."
I shrug. He cranes his head to look at her.
"Is that -  Potter?"
"What if it was?"
"Well, firstly, she's a Potter. Secondly, I believe she's with Finnigan. Thirdly- Oh, well, never mind. I'll leave you to deal with your trivial romances on your own."