AMAGUJI WEDDINGGGGG 💚💚

last time on uh shitytyry chatfic i suckk author chan suckkkss:
rantaro catches the bouquet, but everyone knew it was nagito that caught it so komahina had a wedding first and then amaguji

Rantaro has a light green dress because he is gay avocado and gay avocado need dress so dress he has uwu.

mhm.. just kidding

Rantaro walked down the aisle with a bouquet that had a bunch of green flowers. He had a suit (or a light green dress if you want wink wonk) with a green tie. He was nervous and excited.

Korekiyo is soulless so he feels nothing but complete utter gay. Also, he's wearing a dress (if you want i mean-)

They got under the arch to be gay. They do the thingies.

"kork... u beautiful ily *cries* úmù.... we first metu when we travelu so we call us travel bois..... ily kork kork kork seesaw but ik you secretly lov sisterrrrr so i sad"

"nope lol i hate sister sister sucks lol...... i loovevv u and u gay bootiful avocado is gay and mine so mmmm i can play bondage and seesaw effccc with youu uwo"

"okii vowws s"

"nope lol"

"ok lol"

ttttt they pppp put tttt the rrrr rings ooo on
they uwu into antartica to commit not alive on themselv an no body saw thm ever again

jk that was the bad end
try agayn

"Korekiyo.. you are.. intriguing.. the way you go on about anthropology and humanity is kind of cute.. I remember when we first met, on a plane. You sat next to me and we made a teensy bit of small talk. We suddenly clicked and asked each other what school we went to, and we had the same school.... it was fun and I knew I had fallen in love with your elegant but crazy personality..
I love you."

"Rantaro... it was certainly interesting first meeting you. You were very laid back and nice. I quickly got interested in you and wondered where we could see each other again. Turns out we could see each other a lot, in school and we did. We actually had quite a few classes together but before we met in the plane I never noticed you.. you're mysterious in a way and I love you.."

~No Vows Again~
except for one..

avcaod: i vow to accept bondage and accept seesaw effec

clears throat. anyways..

They put on the rings and kiss.

Suddenly, everyone is high
turns out it was

nagito who made them high (along with a bit of avocado)
sorry not sorry??