oumasaiiaiaaiiiiaiii floofyy

After the two had their wedding, they decided to move in together. Shuichi moved out of his house and into Kokichi's, since his house was bigger.

Of course, they had shared a room. They spent a while decorating it and rearranging things because there was going to be more furniture and decor in there. The finished result had a purple wall, with a picture of their wedding on the wall next to their bed.

Their bed was in one of the corners and had a large teddy bear in the corner with a miny version of Kokichi's scarf, which Tsumugi made to gift the two on their wedding for whatever reason. (tsumugi wHAT) A blue blanket was spread out on the bed, and it was very, very fluffy. The two pillows were plain white, but very soft. The side table right next to the bed had Kokichi's glasses, which he wore occasionally because he couldn't see that clearly. It also had Shuichi's all-time favorite book, which was a mystery novel, unsurprisingly.

In front on the bed, there was a TV, so the two could watch something to pass their time.

In another corner, there was a desk for Shuichi. On one side of the desk, it already had a bunch of books stacked up on it, and a lamp right next to them. There were papers neatly stacked on the other side of the desk, probably to write down whatever detectives write. Above the desk were little keychains of all of their friends, with hearts in between the couples.

There was a throne in the back of the room which Kokichi already had. He insisted on keeping it, so Shuichi didn't argue.

It was quite simple, but they were quite pleased with the way it turned out. The two newly-weds flopped on the bed, very tired from all the work they had done.

"Hey Shu, wanna watch something?" Kokichi asked.

"Sure," Shuichi responded, "Do you want to watch anything in particular?"

"Nah, you can choose anything you want. I just wanna watch something and snuggle up with you~"

Shuichi thought for a second before settling on a crime show. Kokichi chuckled, "Shu, I knew you would choose some sort of crime show."

Shuichi laughed, "Hey! You said I could pick anything.."

Kokichi snuggled into Shuichi's chest making Shuichi blush, "Mmmph... yeah okay choose it.." Kokichi yawned.

Shuichi put his arm around Kokichi and rested his head on Kokichi's. He stared at the show that was currently on, glancing at Kokichi a few times. After some time had passed, Shuichi saw that Kokichi had fallen asleep. He smiled and kissed Kokichi's head. Soon after, he had fallen asleep.

.

.

.

Shuichi's eyes had fluttered open and he stared at the peaceful boy sleeping right next to him. Shuichi yawned and stretched a bit before going to the kitchen to make breakfast. Well, he tried to get up. Kokichi's arms suddenly wrapped around Shuichi's waist.

"Mmmgh... no don't go," Kokichi mumbled, "I wanna.. cuddle more..."

Shuichi stared at Kokichi a bit, but eventually slid back down a bit and snuggled against Kokichi. He admired Kokichi's face a bit. 'God, why is he so cute??' He thought to himself.

"Uhm.. Kokichi can let go now? I wanna make breakfast.." Shuichi asked shyly.

"Mmm.. okay.. and tell me when it's done.." Kokichi let go of Shuichi's waist, so he could make breakfast.

Shuichi walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He had learned how to cook with the help of Kaede. He learned a lot and wanted to make this breakfast special. He made fluffy, buttery pancakes with maple syrup on top. He set them on a plate and walked back upstairs to get Kokichi.

"Hey Kichi, breakfast is ready." He said softly, poking the smaller one's cheek.

Kokichi's eyes fluttered open, and he slowly got up. "Okay, Shu! It better be good!~" Kokichi walked downstairs, Shuichi following. Kokichi had smelled the pancakes while walking downstairs. He was really excited to try Shuichi's cooking.

When they had got there, Shuichi handed a plate with two pancakes on it to Kokichi. Kokichi looked excited and once he sat down, he took a bite out of the soft pancakes.

"S-so? Do you like them?" Shuichi asked, wondering if the pancakes were good enough.

"Like them? I don't like them!" Shuichi looked a little dissapointed before Kokichi screamed, "I love them!"

Shuichi looked up. "Y-you do?"

"Yeah! They're really good! I love you Shu!~"

Shuichi blushed but then said, "I love you too, Kichi.."

FLUFFY BOIS
i love them
my children my darlings my angels-
they're babey
i just really wanted to write oumasai fluff tbh o_o
anyways yeah haha bai