Chapter 3: Let's set the Scene

"Let's set the scene were in act one scene one where Saijo is saying goodbye to his family and ready to join university life, Narumiya, " He automatically stood up.
   "Yes?"
   "I wanna see your chemistry with your 'Onii-Chan' " Ryo, the ball of energy he is, smiled all wide got ready for his line,
"I'm so pumped for my role I completely idolize Saijo-San, hehe." He gave Takato a thumbs up and started was waiting to say his lines as the stage directions were being read aloud.
  "The two boys are in Hiro's room and Satou is unpacking all the items that Hiro is packing and Hiro is annoyed at him and in a irritated voice he asks-" -SD (Stage Director)
  "You know I love you but, why are you unpacking my stuff? If I don't leave soon then I'm going to miss my train!" 
  "Satou becomes misty eyed and hugs his brother tightly. Hiro embraces him." - SD
  "I won't be gone for too long I'll come and visit you. Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean I'll forget about my little trouble maker."
"Satou ruffles Satou's hair, He let's go and makes a face at Hiro." -SD
"And cut, great. Good energy Narumiya, I could feel that you two are brothers." Ryo lit up with excitement, "and Saijo, good work as always." People dispersed and started talking about that little snippet.  random words reaching the main cast ears. "It was a good choice putting Narumiya as Satou, The liveliness of him makes the character so alive."
"I know right I especially like Saijo-San as the main role. Usually he plays intense roles but it's nice to see these types of roles it reminds of the movies of when he was still a child."  The words were now becoming shapeless. The director grabbed the attention of the cast.
   "Okay everyone settle down, settle down. We still need to get past these acts. Some reporters are coming in so we can get some publicity for this show so be on your best behavior." Takato smirked and joked.
   "Yeah Junta, be on your best behavior." Junta just played along and smiled at him.
  "Whatsoever do you mean Ta-ka-to?" He got closer to him and started tickling Takato and he was trying to push the brunette off and yelling at him, trying to hold in his laughter. People were then talking about how playful the two are. Junta stopped and Ayagi slithered right by Takato and went to talk to him.
  "Takato I didn't know you were ticklish." He went to touch Takato  but Junta grabbed his hand and with the other he hand that all to familiar pink plushie.  Ayagi let out a shriek and grabbed the plushie with expediential speed. Ryo went to Ayagi and was keep pestering him, asking him what is with these pillows and if he can have one.
   "We certainly have a special cast don't we?" The director pointed out. Everyone agreed.
   "Okay boys settle down the reporters are coming in soon." Everyone went back to their respective seats and the reports came in and were greeted by the director.  "Oh hello, I'm glad to see you." They shook hands. "And so am I." The reporter announced. The people were setting up their cameras and preparing to take shoot.
  "Guys I would like you guys to go to Scene 5, Act 3," The cameras were ready, "aaaannnnndddd ACTION!" The cameras were rolling and they were reading their lines. Time went by and made a wrap and all actors were dismissed. The four men went out together and started chatting.

  "Ayagi, I'm impressed you were actually on time today." Ayagi blushed and scratched the back of his head.
  "Well, I heard I was going to act with you again so..." Junta huffed and moved his boyfriend to the side.
  "This is going to be the second time he acts with me again to too, but this is the first time you'll be on the sliver screen with him."
  "Well Chunta, This is going to be my third time being in a photo shoot with him." Junta creepily turned his head around and said.
  "Oh how lucky,"  Ayagi was smug and decided to make this competition turn into a battle field.
   "By my guess, I think I was the first to ya'know give him a little bite on his body."  They were now butting heads like a bison during mating season.  Ryo sensing the thick atmosphere decided to lighten the mood.
  "Hey you guys are lucky because this is my first time acting with Saijo-San." Junta regained his composure and let out a breath.
  "Yeah I am pretty lucky to have a guy such as Takato in my life." All the menacing aura from him faded away and hugged his slender boyfriend, "Let's all get drinks." Junta said all cheery.
  "Fine by me." Agreed Ayagi. Junta still hugging Takato, Takato said, "Guys, did you forget that Narumiya-kun is still a minor?"
  "Oh, you're right." Ayagi said.
"Back in my Grandfathers country you were allowed to drink below the age of 21."
  "Well, were not in Spain." Said Takato.
  "No, but I promise you we'll go and see my Grandfather and his country." He was closing in for a kiss but then Ryo shouted.
  "YEAH, A TRIP TO SPAIN!"  "Ah no, I-" Junta was trying to explain that was only meant for his lover and Ayagi chipped in.
  "A trip to Spain huh, I'm in but you'll pay since you proposed." Junta's jaw was agape and Takato just laughed and jokingly said.
  "Yeah, let's all go to Spain together."

940 words (Excluding this outro) a cute little chapter before a little pinch of drama, not a lot, just a little to get you hooked 😋
I'm so excited to post the next two chapters and peace out my peeps.
Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!