Chapter 7: Ummm, Line?

We arrived at the location and everything was being unpacked and I heard the director yelling again.
"My camera better be ready in 30 minutes! God I just love this natural light. Haru, get me a coffee. You know the way I like it! I'm so pumped we get to move things forward and ahead schedule like this. I'm on a role! Maybe now I can schedule in more interviews." The director went off into his own little world and a person from set crew showed me and Junta were to be for our final scene together and we prepared for our lines and got another touch up from make up and lighting. The director came up and gave us the green light to go. He yelled.
"ACTION!" My face went into game mode and I flipped the switch and acted.
   "Thank goodness." I slowly crept forward shaking.
  "Out of that disgusting, unsanitary place." I flopped to the ground and started to mope. Junta squatted down and chuckled. 
   "Come on Tak- I mean Hiro," He got up and groaned an the director yelled.
    "CUT! Let's try your line again Azumaya kun." Junta bowed and yelled out.
    "Yes, sorry sir I won't do it again." The director looked at us yelled out again.
   "ACTION!" The cameras started rolling again and we got back into our positions.
   "Come on Hiro, the metro wasn't that bad." I just just moped harder and he chuckled some more.
   "Hiro, if you're worried about sanitation then it's not that bad. There's probably more germs on the side walk than on the train." I turned on my back and let out a sigh, speaking quietly.
   "You know I'm not worried about the sanitation of the train." He sat down near me and asked.
  "Then what's wrong?"
   "I'm worried about all those people in that train, but also all the people that are gonna be in this university that I had work my ass off just to get in! Everyone things I'm a cold prince but I'm just bad at socializing." I turned over to my side so I wasn't face at him. He looked over at me and smiled.
   "If it makes you feel better I'll be there with you Hiro. Every step of the way." I widen my eyes. The way he said it... didn't feel like he was acting. He got up and dusted off his pants.
   "So, now that you're done sulking we can head to classes. Let me help you up." He extended his handed and I grabbed it. He lifted me up and I pretend to notice how big the school is.
   "Wow! This school's so huge!" Junta went closer to me and joked.
   "Like my dick." The cocky side went out of me and I responded.
   "Yeah right, I wouldn't believe it." We went walking to the entrance of the door and he wiggled his eyebrows and said
   "Maybe you would like to see it to believe it." I rolled my eyes.
   "In your dreams Misaki!" He nudged me and kept on walking so I nudged him back. He nudged me even harder this time and I actually got irritated because I am a slender person not a built man like Junta over here so I decide to throw out the script and punched him kind off hard. He punched me back so I punched him with all my might on the arm and he screamed out.
"OWW! THAT ACTUALLY HURT!" And he covered his arm. A wave of guilt crashed into me.
"Really? I'm sorry." I was fumbling around not sure what to do. The people from crew were about to come but the director stopped them, I wonder why. I look back at Junta to see a sinister smirk on his face.
"Gotcha." My mind went blank. He was just messing with me. I got angry.
"YOU JERK! I WAS LEGIT WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOU PLAY ME?" He bursted out laughing and could barely make out what he was going to say to me.
"I'm sorry, Hahahaha, but the look on your hahaha, your face was priceless!" He wiped away tears and I slapped against his head.
"Oww, what was that for?" He questioned. I let out a laugh.
"Hahaha, you Baka!"
"CUT!" Our attention turned to the director who had on a look of glee.
"That was perfect! I want you to do that again. No, better yet let's just pick up where you left off and finish the scene so it can look natural and Ayagi can get out of his play pen." The crew laughed and Ayagi just growled.
We finished up the scene and we had a change of set and when I mean 'change of set' I mean we just walked into a empty class. I sat over next to Junta but the last scene got me curious.
"Hey Junta," He opened a can of Coke and took a sip.
"Yeah, what's up?" I got nervous asking such an embarrassing question.
"Our last scene got me thinking?"
"About what?" He asked while chugging down the can. I just decided to spit it out.
"What's your dick size? I know it's big but," I trailed off. He looked at me and I spat out.
"Never mind! This is too embarrassing, forget I said anything!" He chuckled at peeled my hands off my face.
"Why do you wanna know Taka-Darling? Am I not satisfying you?" I blushed.
"It's not like that! If anything you're the insatiable one here." I huffed and he chuckled. I let out a sigh and continued.
"I was just curious, that's all. What you said about your dick size wasn't improvised so... yeah." I nervously laughed and he chuckled.
"If you really must know, I'm over 9 inches when erect. I blushed again and just winked at me. Stupid pretty eyed Chunta. Then Narumiya kun went over here and started a conversation with us.
"Hey guys, what were two talking about?" I blushed, this guy's just a kid I would never tell him anything like that. I quickly got over my blushed and said
"Nothing!"
"Sex." Chunta plainly stated. Narumiya kun cocked his head in confusion and I try to cover it up.
"We were talking nothing, just uhh... battle of the sexes, yeah that's it!" I was worried that he wouldn't buy it but then his eyes lit up.
"Oh really? I didn't know you were into tennis onii-chan." I gave out a breath of relief and nodded my head yes.
"Cool! You know on my days off I play tennis so maybe we can play sometime?" God, what have I gotten myself into I can't play tennis.
"S-sure, we can play that sometime?" I shakily let out.
"Great! Well, bye!" I turned my attention to Junta and I was super mad at him, giving out an evil aura. He put his hands halfheartedly in the air and shout out.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But hey, at least I get to see you in a cute tennis outfit-" I gave him a stern look, "or maybe not."
I was done being mad at him and didn't stop glaring until a man declared,
"Quiet on Set!" And we were all quiet for Ayagi's scenes and I was getting ready for my scene with him coming up. The director yelled.
"Ready, Take, ACTION!"

1233 words! (Excluding this outro) I decided to post two chapters today because of a person who commented on my story and made me feel appreciated. You know who you are, @Sakurablossem3 .The only thing I have to report here is that next chapter will have some Ayagi and Takato scenes and a very jealous Junta. Also, I hope you'd liked my crude humor and fluff here so yeah. Peace out my peeps.
Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!