Chapter 31: Meeting up With the Boys

Preparations have all been prepared and we're now currently picking up my best man, Ayagi, from the 'Málaga-Costa del Sol Aeropuerto' about 50 minutes away from where I've booked the Hotel back in Mijas.
   We got out of the car and went where the people would be arriving off the plane. I held up a sign with his name.
   "Is that really necessary to hold up his name like that? I mean, he can see right?" I just hit him on the chest lightly.
   "Sí." He just groaned.
   "You aren't prehaps jealous that I'm waiting for another man with his name on a board that I'm holding." He grabbed my waist.
   "So what if so am." I just rolled my eyes.
   "Then learn how to control your jealousy." He moped a little when I said that but serves him right. A minute or so later and Ayagi came along with Narumiya?
   "Nii-Chan!" Ryō came running up to me and we both tumbled down. He sheepishly smiled at me.
   "Somehow I feel like this is deja vu." I patted his head and Ayagi held me up.
   "Thanks Ayagi." I gave him a quick hug.
   "No problem." I turned over to Ryō who seemed over the moon to see me.
   "Ryō, what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here until a week before the wedding." He became confused.
   "Really, the card said I come here today." He handed me the card and I looked at the card and immediately looked turned to Chunta.
   "Chunta," he looked at me with those 'innocent eyes'
   "Yes dear?"
   "You're were in charge of delivering notes, did you prehaps give him the wrong note?"
   "Did I?" He was playing dumb. I swear, this angel...
   "I can't have a little kid come to my bachelor's party, especially since I was planning to have alcohol."
   "Actually, the drinking age in Spain is lower than the age in Japan. I bet some bars will serve to him." I gave Chunta a glare.
   "I don't care, Ryō is still a child and I'm not going to let him drink until he's 21." Then suddenly Ayagi started to laugh and I became embarrassed.
   "Why are you laughing at me, huh?" He started to frantically move his arms.
   "No, No, it's nothing like that! It's just at this moment, you sounded like this mans mom. I mean he already calls you 'Nii-Chan'!" I became more embarrassed and pouted.
   "W-Well it just means I have more intuition that both you and Chunta have." Then Ryō spoke up.
   "That's fine because I know that Takato cares about me. Plus I feel like Takato would be a nice mom." He shyly scratched his head and my heart stung. This kid... is so sweet. Ayagi started inspected me.
   "I don't know, I feel like he would be a strict mom yelling 'What are with these ham test scores?' or 'I asked you to clean and I still found some dust under the table'." He started poking me, making me ticklish.
"I wouldn't be like that, haha stop that." He kept tickling me and Chunta pulled out a pink keychain that spoke and Ayagi quickly grabbed it tried to turn it off before throwing it as far as he could. Muttering something of the lines of 'how many does he have?' Or something like that. I sighed.
"Just what am I gonna do with a kid?" I rubbed my temples.
"You know you can always take them to Tivoli World." Chunta chipped in.
"No, I want to go somewhere new." I looked over at him and he looked sad.
"No, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that you can find alcohol everywhere in this province. Just ugh, be careful." He lit up and hugged me again, kind off crushing me.
"Ryō, too tight!" I managed to breathe out. He immediately let go and shyly laughed.
"Haha... sorry." He scratched the back of his head and Chunta grabbed him and walked away.
"Excuse me while I talk to him." I just rolled my eyes and gestured it was okay to go."
They went off talking somewhere and Ayagi leaned over to me.
"You know your precious little Kohai is probably here because Azumaya wanted a spy stupid enough to accept the deal without knowing he's spying right." I sighed.
"I know." We looked over, watching them talking.
"And you're okay with that." I lightly laughed.
"Yeah, but look how happy they look together. You can't be mad at them forever right. Especially Ryō." He lightly socked my arm.
"Ew, this marriage thing really made you turn into a mom." I just chuckled.
"So in that case, let's raise hell." Ayagi said smiling at me. We turned our attention to Ryō who was screaming 'Hai Sir!' In the airport, skipping back to us. Ayagi whispered
"If this kid's cramping our style then we can drop him off at a babysitter right?" Ryō went back up to me and hugged me again.
"Luckily, I know one who knows Japanese." I patted his back and like that, we were on our way to the streets of Málaga.

   865 words! (Excluding this outro) I had the most comical thought for next chapter. With our precious angel Ryo in mind. I don't really have anything to say so let's just sit down and have another unexpected story time bc I feel with school starting up again, I haven't had the time to talk about a story of mine. This isn't anything big but I did see a preying mantis last Friday and it was so cool cause I've never seen on in my whole life in real life. I even took a picture.

I was a little alarmed at first but I wasn't scared like my sister was which I found strange

I was a little alarmed at first but I wasn't scared like my sister was which I found strange. How come she wasn't scared of Jamal or Ricardo. (Reference to past unexpected story times) but nonetheless, it was really cool. I wish I could show you the video of it moving. But life's full of disappointments. With that out the way, peace out my peeps.
   Adíos, ¡Hasta Luego!