Chapter 1- The discovery

Y/N Drew was a very adventurous girl, to say the least. Her older brother, Joey Drew was the director of a cartoon called Bendy the Dancing Demon. Y/N loved to draw the characters and make up new ones, even if the business was run down and had stopped. Y/N never met any of the employees before since the "special dinners" were never at their house. One day, Y/N got curious why Joey never talked about Bendy ever since the business shut down. So, she asked.
"Hey, Joey? Why don't you ever talk about Bendy anymore?", she asked
Joey looked at her, he sighed, "Because that PLACE, made me lose more than I gained", he said in a calm, but serious voice.
This got Y/N intrigued by what he meant. "Lose more than you gain?", she repeated.
Joey nodded, "The place once flooded when our ink press exploded, I lost everything, 15 years of work, lost in 3 minutes", he said running his fingers through his beige hair. ((I have no idea what he looks like, correct me if I'm wrong))
"What...what if I got the business up and running again?", Y/N asked. Joey quickly gave Y/N a glare.
"NO. Y/N DON'T GO! ITS TOO DANGEROUS, I LOST ONE OF MY BEST EMPLOYEES, I DON'T NEED ME SISTER TO SLIP FROM ME AS WELL!", he yelled. Y/N's eyes widened in shock and her heart rate picked up.
  Joey then calmed down. "I'm sorry Y/N, just promise me you won't go", he said
  Y/N thought about it. She crossed her finger under the table they were sitting at. "I promise"

Time Skip

It was late at night and Y/N couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned but, the secret of the inky studio, kept her up, she needed to go see what Joey was so worked up about. She got on tan overalls, an off-white baggy tee-shirt, black fingerless gloves, and put on an old, ink stained tan beret. ((For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a type of hat that French painters are usually drawn with, this emoji: 🧑‍🎨 <— has a beret on)) Y/N slipped on some boots and quickly but, quietly ran out the door, she looked up the address on her phone and headed that way on her bike. When she got there, her blood ran cold.
This place is so...so eerie , she thought, she got the biggest stick she could find and walked to the door, she opened it up and peeled inside, there was nothing but Ink Puddles and the walls were covered in worn out, and ripped posters. She walked down the hallway looking at all of them. "I remember all of these episodes", she said to no one. She kept walking and she turned the corner to another empty hallway. "This place is hallways, hallways, and more hallways!", she said.
  A Bendy cut-out peeked the corner and Y/N froze in her place. There's no way that just happened , she reassured herself. She slowly walked down the hallways, stick ready in hand just in case a killer decided to jump out. "Hello?", she said. She turned the corner and the amount of fear in her body could NOT be explained. No one was there, just a smiling Bendy cutout. She gulped. "This is why he didn't want me to come", she said to herself. She heard a "clang!" on the floor behind her and ran, ran all the way to the door and tried to open it, the door was locked from the outside. She banged on the door. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! LET ME OUT", she said. She started crying out of fear, she leaned against the door and slid down in, she hugged her knees and put her head in her arms, crying herself to sleep.
~~••••~~
That was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed! I promise within the next two or less chapter you will meet Sammy, anyway
Til next time my lil avocados,

See ya~ <3

Word count: 689 words.