Chapter 2- Exploration

Y/N woke up and remembered where she was, she sighed and got to her feet. Her back was stiff and her arm hurt from sleeping on it funny. She popped her back and looked around. She started walking and found an axe on the wall. "That's weird, who would just LEAVE an axe in an abandoned studio?", she asked herself, taking it with her in case anymore Bendy cut-outs would pop up out of nowhere. While walking, a wooden plank fell from the roof in front of her, making her yelp and jump back in surprise. She ran and found a room.
  She looked inside and was horrified with what she saw. Boris, her favorite character, was strapped to a surgical table turned upright and his ribs were shown and he had no heart or lungs. She noticed a wrench in his chest. "Oh my god, Boris", she said, covering her mouth. She stared at it for a moment longer, took the wrench, and left. While walking some more, she saw a guy. He wore a mask, and he had suspenders and ink covered pants and boots. He was holding a Bendy cut-out.
"Sheep Sheep Sheep, it's time for sleep, rest your head, it's time for bed", he said in an eerie tone.
"Hey! Hello!?", Y/N said while running over to where he was. He was gone but the Bendy cut-out was leaning into a wall against a pentagram made of ink on the wall. She hit the cut-out and turned to walk away, while turning around she saw something shining in the corner of her eye, she looked back and saw a can of bacon soup, she then saw that the Bendy cut-out was back. She jumped back in surprise. "I CUT THAT DOWN!!", she yelled pointing at it. She took the soup, ate it, and ran off.

Time Skip

Y/N had been looking for items to turn on the ink machine, the last thing she needed was a record tape. She was multi-thinking though, she kept thinking about who that guy was she almost missed the record. She grabbed it and put it in its designated spot. She then pulled the lever that made the ink machine turn on, she trotted over to the spot where the ink machine is, ((so specific *insert sarcasm)) before she even realized, she bumped into boards that were blocking the ink machine. "What the? I didn't put these here", Y/N said to no one. Before she could process, she was pulled back as an ink demon tries to grab her, she fell on her butt and was so shocked she didn't even know what happened. She looked to see who pulled her back, but no one was there. The phase Not yet my little sheep kept ringing in her ears and she passed out.

Time Skip brought to you by my Writer's Block I named Jerald

Y/N POV (omg I'm doing a POV now!?))

I woke up and looked around, the ink machine was boarded up still and my head hurts like hell, I reached for the axe that I had grabbed and found it gone. What had pulled me back? I got up and I still had that wrench I pulled out of Boris' chest. I picked it up and kept going, soon getting a sense that I might be chased soon, I turned around and saw Bendy. But, if wasn't Bendy, it was skinny and had one glove on, I could see his ribs. And the most distinguishing thing was that he had ink dripping down his face. He looked at me and I froze up, soon gaining enough of my strength and stuff to run away fast. I was running for the door but, the boards underneath my feet and I fell down a deep hole into the basement. I groaned in pain as I sat up, I lost my wrench. NOOOOO NOT MY WRENCH! I was no weapon-less and I was even deeper down in the studio, now what?
~~••••~~
Am I dragging? I feel like I'm dragging, anyway! I promise you will meet Sammy next time! And I wonder who saved you from Bendy hmmmmm? Hehehehe anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

'Til Next Time My Lil Avocados,
See ya~ <3

Word count: 728 words