CHAPTER 1: NOT NECESSARILY?

THIRD PERSON P

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

[WELL I GUESS?]

AS HER BREATHING QUICKENED SHE TRIED TO KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL. "S-s-sir c-can I- c-can I-i go- c-c-can I-I g-go t-to t-the bathr-room?" She asked frantiaclly as she heard the whispers of made up judgement behind her. "I don't know, can you?" He asked jokingly, as the class burst in laughter. Suddenly tears came riveting down her face as she ran out of the classroom. 'Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom...' she kept thinking as people stared at her in the hallways. She wished people would mind their business, it was making  coming from. Her eyes darted around, finally spotting the girls bathroom she rushed in and immediately, kicking down a stall door. She turned around to close and lock the door, still not realizing that she was not alone in the stall.

"Mya?" The person said behind her.

Mya slowly turned around her knees and legs were just about to give in, she realised it was her best friend eating some potato chips. "Mya what happened?" She stood up and came near her friend setting down her chips. "Another panic attack?" The blonde girl asked "y-yeah." Mya answered. "Shhh...just take three deep breaths and think of the happiest moment in your life...focus on it, close your eyes continue the deep breaths." She directed. Mya breathed she remebered when her mother fixed her teddy bear. She calmed down "you're safe...nothing is going to hurt you. No one is judging you." Myas breathing leveled as she opened her eyes. "Thanks Mina." She appreciated. "Anytime." Mina stretched "well the bell is going to ring last class." Mina smiled opening the stall door "lets go." She said. "Um go without me i have to wash my face." Mya excused. "Alright." Said Mina as she walked out of the bathroom. Mya smiled and turned to the sink washing her face. She took a deep breath and washed her face.

"Lets do this." She told herself.

"I MEAN...KINDA?"

KINDA?"