Day the Ninth: Footwear

BEGIN COMMERCIAL.

"Are you tired of buying new shoes for yourself and/or your kids? Hi, I'm Rondald, and these are Infinifootwear!"

RONDALD gestures downward. The camera follows and focuses on his INFINIFOOTWEAR.

"Yes, Infiniwear. These shoes are practically indestructible, able to withstand anything you can throw at them!"

A message appears on the bottom of the screen. "INFINIWEAR INC. IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY CAUSED DURING CONSUMER TESTING OF INFINIFOOTWEAR OR ANY OTHER INFINIWEAR INC. PRODUCT."

"They're made out of a hypoallergenic, breathable, and chiefly immortal material! You'll never need another pair of shoes! You may be wondering, 'What if my feet grow?'"

RONDALD gives the audience a thumbs up and smile. It isn't in the shot.

"Great question!"

RONDALD begins to walk around the set.

"Infinifootwear are specially designed to conform comfortably to the shape of the wearer's feet over time. You'll never need another pair of shoes again! Be stylish until the apocalypse, with Infinifootwear!"

VOICEOVER: AVAILABLE AT MOST LOCAL SHOE RETAILERS AND AT  WWW.INFINIWEAR.COM

END COMMERCIAL.

[That is not a real website, nor is Infinifootwear a real product (to my knowledge). Have a pleasant day!

With all due respect,

Orauth]