Chapter 3

Shinsou was skeptical and felt like Izuku wasnt telling the full truth. He couldnt quite decide what he wasnt telling though. He just had a gut feeling. Yet he didnt want to pry since he promised not to force Izuku not to talk about it. "Well do you want to stay the night here or do you want me to walk you home?" Shinsou asked. Izuku knew that he would have hell to pay when he got home so "I can walk home myself, I dont want to be any more trouble than I already have been..." he said quietly. "Izuku, its no problem, you havent been any trouble, I want to walk you home." Izuku sighed. "f-fine..." Shinsou nodded. "B-bye mr aizawa..." Izuku said. Aizawa waved and Izuku and Shinsou left.
     Aizawa had the same gut feeling that there was more going on. He knew his students quite well but this is definitely a side of Izuku that he hoped to never see. Nor did he suspect that this side of Izuku even existed. Izuku was always the light of the class but now the light is gone. He looked so sad that it was painful to look at him. He was going to get to the bottom of this and help Izuku.
    Izuku walked next to Shinsou. Izuku was completely silent the whole time. Shinsou hadnt wanted to pry but the silence made him uneasy. "Izuku is there something you arent telling me?"
     Izuku bit his lip and quickly shook his head, "N-No, wh-why?" Shinsou sighs "I just- nevermind..." Izuku goes back to being silent. They get to Izuku's house and they part ways.

Time skip to monday brought to you by Shinsou's amount of sleep 《none, I have no sponsor for this time skip XD》

    Izuku walked into class with his head hung down low. He didnt look up for even a second. He had a dark hoodie on and his hood up. He went to his desk and sat down. Izuku fell asleep. Iida got up, ready to wake him up then tell at him for sleeping during class, but Aizawa intervened and told Iida to sit down and that he would handle it.
    Aizawa tapped Izuku gently on the shoulder. Izuku looks up. "Come with me." Aizawa says quietly. Izuku nods an gets up, following Aizawa. They go to the Teachers lounge. " i can let you sleep for a bit, but during the class that I don't teach, (probably planning time?)  You're going to tell me the truth. I know that something more is going on than just the bullying problem. None of the Teachers will be in here for a while. "Th-thank you..." Izuku mutters. Aizawa nods and says, " Well, see ya problem child.. " Izuku nods and lays down on one of the couches, soon falling asleep.
    Aizawa goes back to class and begins teaching. Though the entire class he couldn't focus. He was really worried about Izuku.

Sorry that I hardly ever post, I have a hard time focussing on one thing for a long time so it's kinda difficult to get chapters done. I probably have ADD but it was never diagnosed so whatever.

Well anyways, feel free to correct any spelling errors

I want to change the name of this story. I was maybe thinking 'You'll always be my hero' or something like that but if you have any better suggestions, feel free to let me know

Have a nice day/night!