Chapter 4

When class finally ended, Aizawa left the classroom and went to the teachers lounge. When he got there, Izuku was just waking up. He looks at Aizawa and waves. Aizawa walks over and sits across from him. "Midoriya.. Now would you please tell me whats going on.. I wont force you but I just want you to know that you can trust me." Izuku stares down at the ground. Izuku nodded slightly. "Midoriya, do you feel safe at home?" Aizawa asked. Izuku tensed up at the question but remained silent. He was visibly uncomfortable and tears formed in his eyes. "Like I said, you arent being forced to tell me.. take your time, okay?" Aizawa said softly. Izuku broke down crying. Aizawa hugged him. "Hey.. would you like my to get Shinsou in here? He seemed to be able to calm you down the other day.. I promise he wont use his quirk on you.." Izuku nodded slightly, still sobbing. Aizawa called the general studies classroom and asked for Shinsou to come down there. A minute later, Shinsou was there. As soon as he saw Izuku crying, He immediately ran over and hugged him tightly. "Shh shh it's okay Izuku..." Shinsou whispered softly to Izuku. Izuku hugged him back tightly, gripping onto Shinsou's shirt.
Izuku always felt safer with Shinsou. He couldnt exactly explain it. But there was one thing he did know. He fell in love with Shinsou...

The final bell rang signaling that it was time to go home. "P-please d-dont make me go h-home" Izuku muttered through tears. This broke Shinsou's heart. "I won't. I promise." He said softly, glancing over at Aizawa. Aizawa sighed, "You can come with us. I promise you dont have to go home." Izuku nodded slightly. 

     They left the school and went to Aizawa, Present Mic, and Shinsou's house. Izuku was glad that he didnt have to go back home. Though he did kinda feel bad about leaving his mom. Despite all of the years of abuse, he never actually hated his mom. He felt deep inside, his mom was still in there somewhere. The sweet loving woman she once was had to still be in there somewhere and he believed that with all of his heart.