Chapter 1

Petals.. Flower petals..
                 Bloody flower petals...

.^Kokichi's POV^.
That was all I was able to see. Coming out from my mouth were bloodstained flower petals. This had been going on for a while now. Ever since I saw Shuichi and Kaede..Together...Dating. Just the thought of it..It makes me feel so unexplainably sad. I don't really know why..It just does. And ever since then..Ive been coughing up-
you guessed it..Flower petals..

"Saihara-Chan..!-" I called for Shuichi, walking into his room...And...that's when I saw them..Kaede Akamatsu and Shuichi Saihara.
They were..They were kissing..Friends don't do that..They were..Dating. I always knew Shuichi and Kaede were friends..I just..Never knew they felt that way about each other..My heart sank that very moment I saw them..And..I think it's still sinking..

.^No one's POV^.
Kokichi sat on the floor of his room, sobbing into his own arms, coughing every now and then, blood coated petals launching out into his hands.

"Why.." The young male muttered to himself, his voice cracking, tears still streaming down his face.
"Why...Why'd you have to go and love Kaede..WHY SHUICHI?!" Ouma stood up as he said this, yelling as if Saihara was standing right in front of him. Ouma felt his throat clog, petals swelling up inside of his throat. He coughed..Oh, how he hated this feeling. Coughing blood-stained petals, all because Saihara did not have the same feelings of love towards Ouma. Kokichi stared down at his hands. He stared down at the bright pink fluid in his hands, looking down at the navy blue petals.
"...I need Panta.." The small male thought to himself, unlocking his bedroom door, walking out. He had been locked up in his room for days, only coming out for necessary things, such as food, water, the bathroom, etc. He checked his fridge, searching for the grape soda he loved so. Nothing. He had ran out. "Shit," Kokichi muttered to himself, outraged he had ran out of soda. "I guess I need to go out to get some more." Kokichi slammed the fridge door shut, not caring if he was being disruptive. He slipped on a hoodie, pulling the hood over his head, he grabbed his wallet, his phone, and he was off. He was running.

.^Kokichi's POV.^
I ran. I wanted to get there as soon as possible, avoid talking to anybody, and run back home. I ran down the street, I stopped running when I got closer to the store. I kept a low profile, looking down as I walked. I really didn't wanna talk to anybody. I walked into the store, quickly walking into the aisle where my beloved Panta sat, waiting for me. I grabbed a few bottles, rushing over to the cash register. I thanked the cashier as I grabbed the bag full of Panta, running out of the store. Thank Atua, I didn't have to talk to anybody-- "Hey, Ouma!" Shit.

Authors Note:
I'm almost positive this is not my original idea..So I'm sorry if someone else has already done a similar story 😅