Prologue

"Mhmm."

"Right there Yunho."

"Harder!"

All you can hear is the slapping of our skins and the bed hitting against the wall.

Making sure to hit the right spot one last time, I finish inside of Donghun. Slipping out I see my cum spill out some. "Damn. We need to come to have more anniversaries at your cabin if it gets you like this." I lay beside him. He scoots close to me to rest his head on my chest.

"Wait. Let me go get a towel to clean you off so we can be some kind of clean while cuddling." Quickly getting off the bed and to the bathroom.

I close the door so I can look through my closet.

Duct tape.

Rope.

My handy dandy shovel.

And finally my most favorite thing in this world to ever use.

It helps get all my jobs done.

I place it inside a folded towel and leave the bathroom.

Donghun doesn't realize i'm back in the room until I climb on top of his back. "After you wipe me down can you give me a massage too, babe?"

"Of course baby."

I get to cleaning my cum off of his backside.

Damn. I'm going to miss this one. He was actually a good stress reliever at times. Letting me fuck him into oblivion whenever I wanted too. His ass was always so tight for me.

"Before I give you a massage I want to give you something first. Our anniversary isn't done just yet!Do me a favor and turn onto your back." At the mention of a surprise Donghun wastes no time and turns around for me.

Sadly though, all things must come to an end. And the end for him was tonight.

With my hands behind my back holding that special something that is very dear to me, I give him a smile. "I'm sorry baby, but this is all you were meant to me." Placing one hand on his cheek to caress it.

In one swift move, Donghun's face goes from confused to lifeless.

The knife my mom used to kill my father.

I like to honor him in everything I do. What's a better way to do that than to kill some of my dummies in the same kind of way he left this earth.

Using the knife that killed him or just simply slitting their throats. Or maybe doing exactly both.

Just like tonight.

Unlike my mother though. I'm not dumb with how I hide my evidence. At this point i'm a fucking professional.

I kill.

I dispose.

Then I go on a search for the next one.

This is all I have to offer in this world. Just when will it all finally come to a stop?