✊🏽❤️

Hello. I'm going to post this to every story I have. So if you somehow read more than one of my books and see a new update. It's the same thing.

I never took for me having a big platform or anything and just didn't feel the need to speak out on this on any of my books, but i'm now realizing how wrong it is of me to hold back on it.

Bitch I'm black and I feel this way. I posted how I felt on my message board, but I didn't give any links or nun. Which is what was bad of me.

I hope everyone reading this story see's this and help's out. I specifically chose shit that you don't need money for.

ALSO. IF YOU AIN'T FOR THIS, FUCK OFF. BLOCK ME AND GO SOMEWHERE BC I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

This link is to a tik toker's profile. https://vm.tiktok.com/Ek44hY/
His @ on there is simply faraazkhan
Go to their profile and click their link which is a link to an already generated email to send to the Minneapolis police in hopes of arresting the other officers too.

This next thing is a youtube video. It's up top, but also right here. The person who made is, her name is Zoe Amira. Just search her name up and it's her most viewed video that shows up. Basically just a video that will help finance the BLM movement. First part of the video tells you all the organizations they are helping with and such.

I mean y'all kpop stans. Do what you do when you want your faves to get 100 million, counted, streams. Just stream this and make sure to not skip ads. Easy way of helping without leaving your home.
https://youtu.be/bCgLa25fDHM

Another thing you can do to help is just educate and spread awareness to others. It's honestly just as good as donating. We just want to be heard. And if rioting and protesting is what it will take, then by all means.

Educating yourself to the oppression of us African Americans from the START of America, you will understand why we are so mad right now. Why we have said, "enough is enough," and is causing all of this ruckus. It's nothing new. And if you don't understand that, then go do your research. This shouldn't be my job as a black person to educate you on that shit. Learning it yourself will help make you remember it better.

We been having to fight for our rights, it's just now the whole world can really pay attention. We are in that day and age where people can just whip out a phone and see what America is really about.

That's why I also come to you guys to just say have hope! If you feel like this is just the end, I can promise you it's not. This shit has been happening for years! We are just trying to make a change and I feel as though we will be. I get chills seeing other countries stand with us! It's moving and powerful to see.

Black Lives Matter, period. And this generation will for SURE break the cycle.

Also this is what I said May 28, 2020 on my message board. I was very much more pressed during this time. I haven't exactly calmed down, but I have gotten off of twitter bc it became too much for me. Shit NEEDS to change at all costs. {I was triggered by an ignorant kpop stan... what's new}

Ok so there's this whole thing of "saying their names," in referring to the unfortunate lives who have been lost by senseless cops. Right? I hate how kpop has really invested people's minds SO MUCH, someone really felt the need to quote tweet that tweet and say, "Seventeen."......... {You know how they be like, "Say the name, Seventeen}

And what urks me even more is the people sticking up for them. Saying, "can you dm them first?," or "They apologized, you can take this down."

No.

Hell fucking no bitch. They have enough sense to go ahead and do that bullshit for retweet and likes. They getting them bitches now, just not on their account. And I don't give a damn if they apologized. Those people you are, essentially, are mocking lost their fucking lives. You can't bring them back and you're making jokes out of it.

And then some armys are fucking quoting the speech RM did at that big ass presidential thingy. Like RM is not a black man living in America. He was not talking about that struggle. He will never understand that struggle. He was talking about something ENTIRELY different. So please don't bring him into it.

Also, I know theirs trolls. They have no heart. It's for every issue. But i'm still sick and tired of seeing fancams and with the words of, "Maybe if they stanned such and so, then maybe he wouldn't have died." Pro tip, if you see that. Just block and report the account. Don't give them the attention they want. Don't even try and sit there and argue. They are like a kid. Don't give them much attention, they will stop.

So, can y'all please separate kpop from the chaos going on in the world?!

BLACK PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES DUE TO RACISM. THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE US AND DO EVEN MORE DAMAGE. WE ARE CONSTANTLY LIVING IN FEAR. FUCK YOUR OPPARS IN THE SENSE THAT WE DON'T NEED TO HEARA ABOUT THEM AT EVERY ISSUE.

And if you don't want to speak on it or such, then don't say anything at all, pertaining it.

But all of this is just really proving who are on the side of murderers and who are on the side of justice. Btw, if you felt like my message is an issue, then really it's a YOU problem. And you maybe even to revaluate your life and what you about.

Black lives VERY MUCH matters.

If you are wondering how to be an ally. Just be as mad as we are and spread awareness with your ignorant ass friends who might not "know," or just don't simple care to know.

Fuck the police.

And most importantly, fuck America. "Land of the free," is what the like to say.

If that isn't the biggest fucking lie ever.