.

He looks down at the adorable, crying baby in the crib. Small body. Flushed chubby cheeks. Arms so tiny and small. Trying to reaching up to the man who will seem to be the only one in this cruel world to love him. Not knowing one day he will lose him and that will change everything.

  "Jeon Yunho. I'll make sure you are protected and loved until I take my last breath." He grabs his little boys hand, Yunho, and place it on his cheek. Feeling his eyes start to tear up. "You're the most beautiful thing I have ever been blessed with in my life." Yunho gives out a cute giggle which makes Mr, Jeon to chuckle.

"Yah! Put the baby to sleep so we can spend some alone time together. You stopped giving me attention ever since we brought him home from the hospital."

Yunho's god awful mother who will be the reason Yunho's life turns upside down.

When they first met they were couple goals. They were a joy to be around. To others you would think they were born to be together to raise a family. Always laughing and joking with eachother. Just that Mr. Jeon didn't know when it happened.

Started from having a date every Friday to having to convince Mrs. Jeon to even be in the same room as him without yelling at him. He thought having a baby would amend this broken relationship and bring back that spark they once had.

If anything it just created more problems.

When Yunho would wake up crying, his own mother would ignore him. When he would wet his diaper she wouldn't get up to clean him. She would starve him when Mr. Jeon wasn't home to tell her something.

Also at the time Mr. Jeon had a wealthy job. They were stable in life. Until his company had to close down so then he got laid off from his job, becoming a stay at home dad. While his wife was unemployed too.

A mixture of a wife who doesn't love you or the baby she gave birth too, to not having any money coming in at all. So then bills are being piled up, not paid. Then the bank comes and take your house.

Shit was inevitable to hit the fan for real this time.