1

"C'mon, Suki! It'll be fun!"

Katsuki sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time as she rubbed her temples. She placed her phone between her shoulder and her ear as she resumed typing vigorously on her laptop.

"I'm not really feeling up to it tonight, Arisa. I still haven't sent those emails or finished that presentation-"

"Katsuki! Quit overworking yourself. It's one night! We haven't had a girls night in forever!"

She could practically hear the pout in her friends voice as she shut her eyes.

"Fine."

Arisa let out a loud squeal, going on a tangent about getting all dressed up and taking thousands of pictures. Katsuki laughed at her friend's childish mannerisms before agreeing on a time to meet up. She stared at her unfinished presentation before saving the draft, then closed her laptop.

Guess I'll finish tomorrow.

//

"Suki! You look so good!" Her friend exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. The clubs loud music vibrated through Katsuki's body as she embraced her friend. She examined her surroundings, already feeling out of place.

"C'mon, I wanna introduce you to some friends." Arisa said, grabbing her hand and dragging her through the crowd. She held her breath, not wanting to inhale the scent of the people who didn't wear enough deodorant.

Katsuki offered a quick handshake and kind smile to everyone her friend had introduced her to, even though she had forgotten their names 5 seconds after they had stated it.

"Katsuki, this is Saiki Kusuo. Kusuo, this is Shida Katsuki." Arisa said. Katsuki outstretched her hand for a handshake, eliciting an emotionless response from the pink haired man. Arisa elbowed him in the ribs, to which he shot her a dirty look. He lazily lifted his arm, giving Katsuki a half assed handshake.

"I'm gonna get a drink." She told Arisa, avoiding eye contact with the man in front of her. Arisa nodded, shooting her an apologetic look. Katsuki sat down at the bar, ordered a vodka cran and sipped away. She placed her hand under her chin as she observed the crowd of people before her. Her mind wandered to the crowd in front of her, her friends dancing to horrible music, and finally...to that goddamn presentation.

Should I do a bar graph or pie chart...

Her eyes squinted as she was lost in thought, not noticing the presence next to her until they cleared their throat. Her hazel eyes widened, glancing at the now occupied seat next to her.

"Oh...Kusuo, was it?" She asked, sipping her drink.

"Good grief, it hasn't even been five minutes and you nearly forgot my name." He said. She laughed, playing with the straw in her cup.