2

Kusuo slowly opened his lids, his magenta eyes scanning the room

Kusuo slowly opened his lids, his magenta eyes scanning the room. It didn't take him long to figure out he was in his apartment, laying on the sofa. Remembering last nights events, he slowly sat up, glancing over the sofa to see his bed empty. The bed was made neatly, and a black purse sat on the edge. He furrowed his brows as his eyes scanned the rest of the room, trying to find the brown haired girl. His eyes landed on his patio door that was slightly cracked open, allowing the smallest amount of light to flow through.

He stood up, grabbing a hoodie from his closet before making his way to the patio door. He glanced at the digital clock he had on his nightstand, raising a brow at the time.

6:28? Why is she out of bed so early?

Shaking his head, he slowly cracked the door further open, revealing the brown haired girl sitting on one of his patio chairs with her back facing him. He glanced up, seeing the sun begin it's journey over the horizon.

"Good morning." She said, craning her neck to look behind her. She gave him a small smile, before staring back at the sky. He took a seat next to her in the empty chair, eyeing her balled-up form. She hugged her knees against her chest, keeping her gaze forward.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked, not really understanding how she could get so drunk the night before and wake up looking so refreshed.

"I like watching the sun rise. I try to do it as much as I can." She said, and as if on cue, the suns rays hit her skin perfectly. She sighed in satisfaction as she felt the rays warm her skin.

"What about you?" She asked, sending him a questioning glance. Kusuo looked away, shielding his eyes from the bright sun.

"I'm always up early. It's as if my body won't let me rest." He said, placing his chin in the palm of his hands. He stared at the streets below, watching the city slowly come to life.

"I know the feeling." She sighed. "By the way, I hope you don't mind...but I showered earlier. I promise I didn't use your things, I have my own in my purse." Her eyes slowly widened, hoping it didn't come off a certain way. "Not that I'm always out spending nights in random people's houses! I just travel a lot for work." She mumbled, a light blush dusting her cheeks. A light chuckle left his lips, finding her bashful behavior amusing.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night." She murmured, placing her chin on her knees. He glanced at her, sending her a curt nod.

"How much do you remember?" He asked cautiously, hoping it wouldn't get awkward if she remembered their shared moment last night.

"Um...everything." She whispered, her face becoming hot. She hid her face further against her knees, becoming embarrassed.

"Oh." Kusuo said, turning his face away from her. He didn't care to think about how his actions would later affect the two when their lips were pressed against each other's. He cleared his throat at the memory, trying to clear his head as images of her under him flashed through his head. His attention returned to the girl on his left as she stood up out of the chair.